(48) Beacon Hills First National Bank

"All right, so we meet at Derek's at 5:00 to go over the plan, and then we don't get started until dark." Scott said as the trio exited the jeep at school when the bell ringed.

"Okay. What do we do till then?" Stiles asked the werewolf.

"What, right now?" Scott said. "We've got English." And the three of them walked into school.

§{~}§

"Okay. You see this?" Stiles said taking out a map of Beacon Hills first National Bank and pointing to a spot with his pen in Derek's apartment. "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay?"

Stiles said, using his red marker to circle around the vent.

"One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone by the way." Stiles told them, Alex and Scott on his left, Derek on his right and Peter sitting on some stairs a few meters away. "Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." Stiles said slamming his hand onto the table.

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked.

"Yes, Allie will fit, no problem, rest of us, just barely." He answered his question. "And they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit.."

"Look forget the drill." Derek cut him off.

"Sorry?" Stiles questioned.

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?" He asked the teenager.

"What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asked, judgement lacing his voice.

"Yes, Stiles, I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek sighed, with an annoyed smile plastered on his face.

"Okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big old fist." Stiles said and Derek raised his fist. "Get it out there. Don't be scared. Big, bad wolf. Yeah, look at that."

Stiles grabbed Derek's wrist, and when Alex and Scott saw Derek's face they knew Stiles was gonna regret this.

"Okay, see this?" Stiles said putting his hand in front of Derek's fist to explain the physics of Derek's idea. "That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid..."

Derek cut him off by punching his hand making Stiles fall back and catch himself on the table.

"Aah." Stiles groaned holding his hand, gathering himself before walking away from the table. "Aah!" He repeated, his voice cracking. "He could do it."

Alex and Scott both gave Derek a look.

"I'll get through the wall." Derek said and Alex went over to Stiles to see how his hand was as he whimpered. "Who's following me down?"

Alex was taking a look at Stiles hand, who stubbornly, and childishly didn't want her to hold it.

"Come on Stiles, let me look at it." She said trying to grab his hand but he turned away.

He shook his head. "Mm hm."

"You're such a baby." She said and she used her powers to grab his hand and bring it towards her. Her mother had taught her how to reverse actions, procedures or I guess processes.

She could make something turn back to how it originally was. She hadn't tried it on injuries before but it shouldn't be any different.

She started making motions with her hands, and after making a circle with two fingers a couple of times, Stiles hand was as good as new.