Chapter 1

Snowing. The blood splattered in the snow looked like red plum blossoms.

    Fang Miaomiao fell into the snow, almost breathless. His eyes are very beautiful, completely incompatible with the ugly face covered with knife marks.

    The luster of his beautiful eyes is gradually disappearing.

    He is dying.

    Before he died, the past was constantly changing in his mind like a revolving lantern.

    He remembered that when he was young, he mistakenly loved someone. Zhuma became a twin for young Muai, and finally the emperor completed the marriage and gave the marriage. He asked to marry as a man, but he was disfigured before the wedding.

    Because of his disfigurement, that person abandoned him on the night of his wedding. Since then, his wife and concubines have many children and are blessed, but instead dislike him for his ugliness and dislike him for not having children.

    In those dark days, only that person's eldest brother brought him a little warmth.

    It would be great if I could see him again.

.Fang Miaomiao finally couldn't hold it, her beautiful eyes closed.

    he died.

    Very hungry wild dogs and vultures came after hearing the news, and soon there was only a pool of blood left there, as well as the claw prints of messy snow dogs and vultures...

    -----

    It's another year of Yangchun, and the spring is full of Huajing.

    In the emperor's imperial study room, the fragrance of tea overflowed. The emperor tasted tea, and the imperial concubine fanned him gently. On the opposite side stood a jade-like young man.

    The young man has distinct eyebrows, red lips and white teeth. The imperial concubine is more gentle and charming, and the young man is more handsome and sunny.

    "Miaomiao, I heard that you and the second son of the Marquis of Wuzhong will win your childhood sweetheart..."

    The emperor said, his old face flushed. It's hard for me to be a tough guy, but he wants to be the matchmaker for two marriages with broken sleeves, huh! What a thing hey.
."The emperor, there is such a thing." The imperial concubine poured tea to the emperor and spoke.

    The imperial concubine and Fang Miaomiao are siblings. Knowing that if the brother's marriage is not the master of the holy, ordinary people would not let the two men be married, so they asked the emperor to be the master.

    If the sage speaks, naturally no one dared to have an opinion that day, then Wuzhong Hou's Mansion did not dare to be slow to be insignificant.

    But if it was her own intention, she would definitely not be optimistic about the second son of Wu Zhonghou. The skin looks good. The family is okay, but young and indifferent, who knows what will happen in the future.

    But the younger brother likes it, and she is not easy to interfere. Forget it, if she is the master and the emperor grants the marriage, how dare Wuzhonghou's mansion violate her brother?

    I just don't know what's going on with my brother today, the old god is there, and even the sage asks questions in a trance.

.The imperial concubine patted Fang Miaomiao's shoulder lightly, and his staring eyes gradually returned to his senses, as if he could not understand the world before him.