Chapter 9

Today is his day of rejoicing. Fang Miaomiao was so nervous that he was spinning back and forth in the room.

    In the tension, there is some joy that is difficult to suppress. He even lost sleep last night.

    He had never been so nervous before getting married in his previous life.

    The absurd marriage of the last life left him only shadows and unbearable looking back.

    The fear of being disfigured on the day of marriage. The pain after being left out in the cold.

    That failed marriage left him only a shadow.

    Back then, he didn't know what he ate or used before getting married, and his skin suddenly cracked one after another, like it was covered with knife marks. He waited tremblingly for the win, no explanation needed.

    The moment the hijab was lifted, only a scared "monster" was heard. Fang Miaomiao's heart froze into ice at that moment.

."Steward, everything delivered to me today must be carefully checked and nothing is missing."

    "Yes. Little Houye, has something happened?" The housekeeper became nervous. He had never seen Master Xiaohou's expression so serious.

    Because there are no elders in the Hou’s family, Royal Concubine Rong has a distinguished status. As a concubine, she can’t leave the palace at will, so the old housekeeper who has served for several generations naturally serves as a half-elder, and she is especially considerate.

    "Oh, it's nothing, just be more cautious. After all, today is a big day, I don't want to make a mistake."

    Although the time of marriage this time was about half a year earlier than the previous life, and many things were different, he was still anxious.

    "No problem, Master Xiaohou, the old slave will be careful. Master Xiaohou, don't be nervous. Today's life is watched by the Qin Tianjian for a long time. It's fine, and there won't be any accidents."

."I hope so."

    Fang Miaomiao sat down and the maid Lanzhu combed his hair.

    There is no such thing as embarrassing things like those who have a lot of rules in their mouths and know a lot of marriage rules in their previous life.

    He doesn't want the same as in his life. This time he was born anew.

    Lan Zhu grinned and said: "Leave it to me, Xiaohou, don’t worry about it. I comb my hair no worse than the happy wife outside, and I speak better than the old ladies! Keeping the master dressed up is very handsome, and I am sure that I will fascinate the son of the world. Heart."

    "What nonsense. It's time to be arrogant. I don't think you sound better than them, but it's about the same as theirs." Fang Miaomiao pretended to make a face, but his mood was much more relaxed than before.

    Lan Zhu is also very cute and happy.

    "Master Xiaohou is right..Today is the day of your great joy, you should be happy, but you'll be depressed early in the morning. It really shouldn't. "Lan Zhu said, taking a box of powder, and going to bash Fang Miaomiao's face.

    "Wait. Don't use it for me yet."

    Suddenly, his heart tightened, and the peace symbol on his chest seemed to be faintly hot. He quickly stopped Lanzhu.

    Lan Zhu puzzled: "What's the matter?"

    "Lanzhu, what kind of fan is this?"

    "This is the most popular kind of powder in Beijing. It is not only used by officials and ladies, but also by the young masters of Huajing. The powder is fine and natural, with a light fragrance, which is the most suitable. Master. You don’t like to use such creams and creams, but today is a happy day. Put some powder on, and you’ll look better in a wedding dress."