Chapter 11

He turned his head but saw Feng Nonglian rummaged in the cabinet.

    Fang Miaomiao followed and said diligently: "Brother, what are you looking for, let me help you."

    Feng Nonglian came out with a bedding and said, "No, I have found it."

    Fang Miaomiao saw the bedding in Feng Nonglian's hand clearly, surprised, suspicious, and sad, with mixed feelings in her heart.

    "Why do you want to bring another quilt? The quilts on the bed are all good, they are all new!"

    Feng Nonglian said: "I just sleep on the couch. You sleep on the bed."

    Feng Nonglian quickly laid the bedding on the couch. Fang Miaomiao was anxious.

    "Why do you want to sleep on the couch! I'm not allowed! We are married, we will sleep together. Or you are afraid that I will not sleep well at night and kick your feet. I will protect my brother's feet carefully."

    "It's not like this..I am not afraid that you will kick me. You are weak and can't kick much. "

    "Then you just don't want to sleep with me?" Fang Miaomiao said with red eyes: "I don't follow you. Why are you doing this? You don't want to see me and hate me?"

    The more he talked, the more sad he became, and tears welled up in his eyes, and he kept spinning, biting his lip without letting the tears come out.

    "Silly boy, how could I hate you. You are so good, no one will hate you."

    "Then why are you splitting up with me?"

    "I want you to think about it. You are still young, but I am a dying sick man. I will drag you down."

    As expected, his body will completely decline in one or two years. Fang Miaomiao is eighteen now, and by that time, he is only twenty years old. Shouldn't be delayed by him.

    "I'm not young anymore, don't always think of me as a child..I am eighteen this year! My brother is not much older than me, and he is always old-fashioned about what he does. "

    Fang Miaomiao's eyes widened unconvinced.

    "I just like you. I'm not stupid! Then you don't want to, why did you agree at that time! You even had a drink with me in the chapel."

    Feng Nonglian also regretted that she hadn't refused at that time. If he wants to refuse, it is not impossible. But after all, he couldn't refuse those clear eyes.

    "It's my fault. I was lost for a while and couldn't refuse you."

    "Then now you can also be fascinated. We have visited the hall and drank a cup of wine, and Yuelao has remembered the name. You come back again, I will be angry."

    "Miaomiao, don't be angry."

    Fang Miaomiao looked away angrily, not looking at him.

    "I just want to give you a little more time to make you think clearly..I'm not telling you, the outside world said that my life is not a lie soon, maybe I will be in a year or two..."

    "Brother! Bah! Shut up!"

    Fang Miaomiao said with red eyes. He thought of Feng Nonglian who died of illness in his previous life. Finally, he was thin enough to be easily picked up by him.

    "Don't say that. On our wedding night, it's awkward to talk about life and death. You have to live a long life!"

    "Stop crying. Today is your wedding night. How can you cry on your wedding night." Feng Nonglian took out her veil and wiped his tears.