Chapter 12

Feng Nonglian sat up with the head of the bed, and Fang Miaomiao graciously went up to help him sit in the wheelchair.

    Jiao Xing was about to twist the towel and wipe Shi Zi's face, Fang Miaomiao shouted.

    "Jiaoxing, wait a minute. I'll come, let me come! Today I'll wash my face for brother, don't move—"

    Feng Nonglian couldn't laugh or cry, how could she still rush to work.

    "I'll do it myself." He pushed the wheelchair to the washbasin shelf and began to wash. Because Feng Nonglian was in a wheelchair, many furnishings in the room were specially set up to serve him.

    Seeing Feng Nonglian washing her face, Jiao Xing was finally able to grab a job and quickly picked up the water and poured it out.

    Oops, why is Xiao Hou Ye always rushing to work today? She can't find a job anymore, because she is afraid that she will be fired directly by the elder son.

    Jiao Xing diligently took out the clothes that today's son and Xiaohou master were going to wear, and Fang Miao quickly snatched the son's.

."Brother, then I will dress you—"

    Jiao Xing: "Master Xiaohou, you wear the one you took."

    Master Xiaohou blushed and said dryly: "Oh."

    "Jiaoxing, you go out first."

    Feng Nonglian winked, Jiao Xing immediately put down her clothes, and when she went out, she also brought the door to her. This is what the masters want to talk to.

    "Why does Miaomiao always rush to work, eh?" Feng Nonglian asked softly.

    Fang Miaomiao blushed, embarrassed to say, this reason is too shameful! It's not atmospheric! Blame it for being stingy!

    "Miaomiao don't want to talk to Brother?"

    Just be stingy. What's the matter with him being stingy!

    "Brother's maid looks so beautiful. She puts on her clothes and washes her face and feet. Brother Hongxiu Tianxiang is very beautiful. Huh...Fang Miao was sour and snorted.

    Feng Nonglian laughed.

    Fang Miaomiao was even more aggrieved, staring at Feng Nonglian with wide-eyed eyes unbelievably.

    "Brother, why are you doing this! You are such a beautiful close-fitting girl who is facing each other day and night. If you don't think about it, you still laugh at me. I really don't have me in my heart!"

    "I laugh at you as a fool. Come here, silly boy." Feng Nonglian waved and pulled Fang Miaomiao to her.

    Fang Miaomiao squatted down, tilting his head and leaning against Feng Nonglian's knee.

    "Brother, you call me stupid again."

    "If Miaomiao is not stupid, how can I think of those weird things? I have never seen anyone else except you in my eyes." Feng Nonglian squeezed his cheek, "I usually wash myself. You didn't look at that. Is the height of the basin shelf just right for me?"

.Fang Miaomiao blushed and became a monkey fart.

    "Brother, I will be here in the future."

    "Okay, I'll have you in the future."

    Fang Miaomiao did what he said, and after putting on her clothes quickly, she would dress Feng Nonglian and comb his hair.

    Fortunately, Feng Nonglian's hair was soft, otherwise he would have to tear off a lot of it. Feng Nonglian felt that it was necessary to eat some hair-growth food, otherwise it would not be guaranteed sooner or later.