102. V's Friends

Y/n: WAKE UP SUNSHINE IT'S 2 IN THE AFTERNOON SO MOVE YOUR DAY!

Taehyung quickly jolted out of bed and slapped your pretty face, but it wasn't so hard just a joke around act.

Taehyung: Y/n What the heck! Don't shout!

You just whimpered like a little kid being scolded and look down the floor, clearly you regret shouting for Taehyung to get up. Maybe.

Yoongi: Finally your awake.

Taehyung: HYUNG!

Yoongi just nod and vigilantly look over to you as you go back playing games on your computer. Yoongi sat down beside Tae but his gaze was kept on your direction.

Yoongi: I heard what you said about the dinner. Y/n is not going, she's eating here, and also she was forbidden to go on today's dinner anyway since it's part of her punishment.

Tae looked at Suga with confusion.

Taehyung: can I ask why?

Yoongi: Ask the eldest, I don't know anything.

Yoongi stood up and dragged Taehyung outside also, both of them left you there playing Genshin by yourself. (I don't play Genshin but hope to play it)

______________________________________

-Time Ship people!!-

Bts already ate dinner, Jin suggested to finish eating than to discuss something serious while eating because it's disrespectful to not acknowledge the food infront of you during meal time (wait..does this sentences make sense?)

Jin: Suga, V, J-hope.

Three looked over at Jin, Suga and V already sensed the weird and nervous aura's coming from Jungkook and Jimin.

Taehyung: Yes Hyung?

Jin:.....Y/n's our sister.

At this point Suga rolled his eyes at Jin.

Yoongi: Hyung, that is very much the most logical information we know—

Jungkook: Biological sister..Suga hyung.

Jungkook interupted, making Suga, J-hope and V froze a bit.

Taehyung: Huh? What? Did dad cheat on Eomma—

Jin: No Tae, that's not it. Meaning she's actually has the same father and mother as us.

Yoongi: Wait you don't mean—..

At that point J-hope put a hand on his mouth, his eyes were showing confusion and rage. Rage, he didn't know why he is even angry. Maybe because he was fooled? Or is it because he didn't notice it sooner.

Taehyung was in a daze.'....I didn't hurt her so it's okay, but damn I didn't treat her too well.' (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Yoongi is looking down on his hands, trembling. 'Fuck! holy crist on a stick! I injured my sister using my rock head..'  (0□0)

The silence made the surroundings even more awkward and tense. Jin want to shake his brothers to reality but Jimin beat him to it, Jimin decided to shake Suga, Suga was trembling too much like his about to go insane.

Jimin: Hey! Are you still processing what's happeni

Yoongi flinched and accidentally shout out his thoughts.

Yoongi: I'm hard!!

∪・ェ・∪°°°

(¬ ¬ )•••