Chapter 29

Chapters in advance in Patreòn
Pa treon.com/HolyJoker
(20+ chapters in advance)
______

***
Sokka didn't like mystery and surprises in his life. So, the first Gocha that he had activated, finally yielded results.

[Information Gocha Results]

[The Spirit known as the Evil Lady has taken notice of you.]

That was a roundabout way of saying that the thing here with me was the Evil Lady. 

Fuck. That name didn't give me a lot of hope of beating her.

[The Spirit called the Evil Lady is also known as the Spirit of Strife.]

Strife? So that meant that she was a spirit that liked to cause conflict? Maybe she wanted to cause trouble and difficulty for me. If her other name wasn't the Evil Lady, then he might assume her intentions might have been to help him through creating challenges. 

But now, with that name alone, Evil Lady, he knew it meant that her intentions for him weren't good. 

[The Evil Lady has tricked many spirits to serve her]

[The Evil Lady has the hobby of making deals]

The information about her kept pouring, and it wasn't good at all. So pretty much, no matter what, Sokka understood one thing very clearly. – 'Don't fucking make a deal with her.'

Then came the rest of the information. Which made Sokka look at it strangely.

[A cat in Ba Sing Se is pregnant (pinged on Map)]

[Lee Chen's wife is having an affair with the neighbor (pinged on Map)]

[A Dai Li in Ba Sing Se is having a homosexual relationship with one of his colleagues (pinged on Map)]

.
.
.

'Huh? What the hell? The latter part of the information bracket was completely useless. 
Was this how the ability would have worked normally if I didn't have high luck?' - contemplated Sokka, glad that he had high luck offset the Gotcha, or else it would have been a terrible ability. In actuality, it could have even brought things that could be harmful to him.

At least now Sokka knew the identity of the woman who had an unnatural interest in me. Though that was what the information said, he hoped Gocha wasn't talking about some other random spirit. 

This was the problem with Luck, it was very unstable and one couldn't tell if it worked or not.

[Random Roll Finished]

[You have gained: Boots of Teleportation]

___________________
[Boots of Teleportation (Rare)]
A normal-looking pair of boots that give the user the ability to teleport into a place they have been to before. 
To use you just have to think of the place and clasp the boots, then you will be teleported away.
Usages Left (10/10)
___________________

Sokka clenched his fist and ground his teeth as he saw the new notification. This was the kind of situation he didn't like and knew that escaping here was the best choice. 

No matter how Lucky one was, if they act foolishly then they will be killed. Even Luck could only improve things up only until a certain level.

But understanding the futility of being angry, he chuckled and shook his head. He stared at the space in front of him. "I don't know who or what you are."