『𝟺𝟺』

Jungkook's whole body was shaking when he reached in front of his house and he couldn't even walk properly

Jungkook's whole body was shaking when he reached in front of his house and he couldn't even walk properly. He glanced at his little sister, who happily skipped inside the house, giving high fives to the bodyguards on her way. 

Jin slapped him on his back, causing him to move forward, and stumbled into the house and fall onto the ground. He fell onto the ground with a groan but saw a pair of familiar shoes in front of him.

Jungkook gulped and slowly rose his gaze and his whole body froze when his shaky gaze met that sharp and threatening gaze. Yoongi glared down at Jungkook with crossed arms and gritted teeth.

"Yoon oppa~!" Minji got down from Namjoon's arms and ran to Yoongi's leg to hug them. "Jin oppa didn't buy me the burger as he promised." She pouted while looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Min, go inside our room. I will bring big chocolate I brought for you." His sharp gaze turned into soft and he suddenly smiled like he wasn't looking a Satan a few seconds ago. She nodded as he patted her head and she ran towards the stairs.

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's coat collar and pulled him up. The black-haired man slowly looked at the coward boy shivering in fear. 

'I'm dead, just dead and dead', Jungkook chanted in his mind, and in a second, he was thrown on the ground with a painful sting on his left jaw. He whimpered while holding onto the area Yoongi punched and crawled back as Yoongi slowly walked towards him like prey.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon for help but he was standing there with a blank face, same for Jin. With those looks on their faces, he knew they won't help him a bit. He did wrong and that's why he was getting punished.

He was feeling like a small mouse in front of a big scary cat. No matter how much he had beaten up big buff men and killed high-positioned men, he was still a small coward yet loyal mouse in front of his elder brothers. 

Jungkook yelped in pain when Yoongi kicked in his stomach and his back was hit directly onto the wall, shaking the table beside him. Jungkook sobbed with tears on his cheeks and eyes. "Hyung, I'm sorry!" He shielded his face with his arms when Yoongi stormed in front of him.

But Yoongi didn't listen to him and grabbed Jungkook to pull him up again. Jungkook's suit was already torn into pieces with a big red bruise on his face. His head was spinning and it felt like someone was hitting a hammer on the back of his head when his whole back body hit the wall.

Yoongi again pushed Jungkook onto the wall but more harshly. He felt his lungs blocking air and like he couldn't breathe anymore. He was feeling pain. A lot. But he was thankful because he knew, the punishment he was receiving by Yoongi is far better than his dad would've given him. 

"Tell me why you did that?" Yoongi asked in between his teeth with his grip still tightened onto Jungkook's shirt collar. Jungkook stayed silent with his eyes closed and painful whimpers from his mouth. "Tell me!" Yoongi tightened his grip, causing Jungkook to choke out.

"F-For fun- AHH!!" Jungkook screamed when Yoongi suddenly pulled back his blue-colored hair. Jin walked away from there, not wanting to witness more stuff and take some rest from the stress he had received. Namjoon had started to receive questions from the other brothers still in the hotel and went to attend them in the computer room.

But there was one common reason for them leaving; They couldn't see Jungkook crying in pain nor they could stop Yoongi. 

"For fun, huh?" Yoongi bit on his lower lip, staring at Jungkook with only rage. "You just brought her there for fun!?!!" He shouted on Jungkook's face and later slapped his cheek. Jungkook sobbed in fear and stayed silent.

Yoongi harshly let go of Jungkook's collar, who slid down the wall and fell on his knees while lifelessly staring at Yoongi's feet. "I-" Jungkook choked out. "I know what I did was...wrong. I-I'm sorry, hyung." He closed his eyes and cried.

"Stop crying and stand up." Yoongi coldly said while walking away but he stopped and looked over his shoulder at the crying boy. "Change your clothes and come to my with a first aid kit." Jungkook nodded as he heard Yoongi's footsteps fading away. He crossed his legs and covered his eyes with right arm, crying more hardly in the empty lobby.

He knew what he did was a very big mistake he had ever done when he just turned an adult a few months ago. His overconfidence in handling everything took over him and he ended up making a not-so-small mistake. 

He was lucky that their Dad is still unaware of it or else he couldn't imagine what would've happened if he knew. What he received was by what bad thing he did and that's why he didn't even try to argue back.

-

Jungkook stared into the mirror blankly with his upper body naked and sweatpants on his lower body. His red bruise had turned into purple on his cheek and there were red marks on his throat from the collar. The hair was looking like a bird's nest and the eyes were fully red. 

He slowly turned his back to the mirror but his eyes didn't leave the mirror. He stared at the purple and red marks on his back. Flashback on his body hitting the wall two times ran into his mind and he sighed.

"Oppa, what were the thudding sounds I heard from downstairs? Did someone fall?" Minji asked as she was laying on her stomach on the bed while watching cartoons on the iPad and Yoongi was sitting on the bed with his back on the bed's back and phone in his hands.

Before Yoongi could continue, someone opened the door and entered inside. Jungkook's expressionless face came into view with a first-aid kit in his hands. He was in a grey sweatshirt and his hair was combed then.

"What happened to you?" Minji softly asked when she saw the bruise on Jungkook's face. He didn't answer her and sat in front of Yoongi and kept the kit there. Yoongi put his phone away and opened it. "What happened?"

"He did something wrong and received punishment," Yoongi answered her as he carefully put liquid medicine on the cotton and started to dab it on Jungkook's bruise, who just sat there while staring at his lap.

"Who punished him that much...?" Minji stood up and walked towards Jungkook before sitting on his right crossed leg. He again didn't say anything nor glanced at her. She pouted and looked at Yoongi for an answer.

"Well, he did wrong and God punished him on his own. He fell from the stairs earlier." Yoongi made up an excuse and waited for Jungkook's reaction. Jungkook looked at his brother and nodded.

"Oh! So, those voices were from him?" Minji held her left palm open and punched it with her right one and looked at Jungkook with big eyes and opened mouth, "Am I right?" He was confused about what she was talking about but just nodded. 

She started to laugh whole-heartedly and started to call him, 'Dumbo' again and again to tease him. The nickname she had given him earlier when they had one of their sibling argument. A small smile appeared on his lips after seeing her smiling and cute face.

He would've never forgiven himself if something had happened to Minji because of his overconfidence.

Cheesy much?

And sorry if it was boring-