25

After the task, the house's atmosphere was very negative!

Paras and his gang were talking rubbish about sidnaaz!

Sid was ignoring it because he knew how these people are as he is living here from the first day, with these people.

But for sana, this was tough!  Because she tried to spread positivity in the house!

She was a kind hearted simple girl who forgets and forgives but one rare quality was if she hates someone, even then she goes to them when they feel alone!

But she is extremely honest and never got scared to express whom she likes and whom not...

Paras and mahira, she disliked them and everyone from the house knew that, because sana never sugarcoated things!

Taking this as an opportunity, paras had spread that sana is jealous of mahira!

People taunted her for that but she ignored!

But today she just couldn’t control herself!

People were talking about her character and it is a big thing for her!

A girl was saying rubbish about another girl's character! What kind of Society is this where there is no respect!

She just couldn’t believe that people could stoop so low and targetted her sidharth and gave him immense pain!

She was thankful to asim and arti because somewhere they both controlled her and sid's anger today!

But still she couldn’t forget whatever happened with her!

.
.
.

Hiding her face with a quilt, she was crying like a baby!

Sid entered in the room!

Sid: shehnaaz...

She didn’t reply.

He sat in his side of bed and said....

Sid: kya hua? ( What happened?)

Sana : kuch nahi...( Nothing)

Her voice cracked!

He removed her quilt and saw her teary eyes and it was painful for him to see her like this...

He pulled her a little closer and asked....

Sid: ro kyun rahi hai? ( Why are you crying?)

Sana : aise hi... ( Just like that)

Sid : baata! ( Tell me)

Sana: mai aisi nahi hu sidhaarth! Mai... Mai ye sab nahi le saakti...ye bohot badi baat hai mere liye! Mera character uchala jaa raha hai national television mein!

( I am not like this Siddharth!  I.. I can't take it all... It's too big for me!  My character is being thrown on national television!)

Sid: toh kya hua? Kisi k bolne se tu characterless ho jayegi? Nahi na? Sab ko dikh raha hoga bahar ki tu kaisi hai. Tu tension maat le darling.

so what?  Will you become characterless just because someone is saying that you are?  No right?  Everyone must be seeing how you are !  Don't worry, darling.

.
.
.

She looked at him innocently!

Sana: teko bhi lagta hai ki mai characterless hu?

You also think that I am characterless?

Sid glared at her and said...

Sid: tera dimag kharab hai? Mai kya tujhe pagal lagta hu?