43

"Just one time love." Hyunjin said as his hands slipped into Jeongins pajama pants. "Hyunjin, I already told you no. Just because Taehyun isn't here doesn't mean we can fuck." Jeongin said as he turned his head to look back at the Alpha who pouted.

"Please baby, I'll be gentle." He assured pecking the Omega.

"Hyung, how am I suppose to get myself off when my wrist is broken." Jeongin said as Hyunjin sat up moving to lean over him.

"I'll do it for you." Hyunjin whispered as his hands ran up underneath the others shirt. Snorting Jeongin adjusted his position making sure not to hurt himself.

"Okay then, but just one round."

~~

"Ngh..Ah! H-Hyung wait..I haven't." Jeongin gasped as he grasps the sheets with his non injured hand, his head tilted back against the pillows as Hyunjin gave another harsh thrust.

"I haven't come yet baby." Hyunjin said as he gave a squeeze to Jeongins already half hard cock, a whimper leaving the Omega from the sensitivity of just cuming.

"Atleast..slow down." He panted as Hyunjin moved over him a cocky smirk formed on his face as he looked down at Jeongin.

"You like it rough baby." Hyunjin said as his he gripped Jeongins waist. "I just came."

Another moan left Jeongin as Hyunjin thrusted in, hitting his prostate dead on. "Oh fuck." Jeongin whined as he grasped onto the others bicep, tears filling his eyes as his legs trembled from the oversensitivty. "Harder." Jeongin moaned as Hyunjin lifted his legs over his shoulder, smiling as he sped up.

"Your so pretty baby." Hyunjin murmered as he leaned down to pepper his neck in kisses.

"I love you."

A whimper left Jeongin tears falling down his cheeks from the pleasure. "I-I love you to." He gasped hand reaching up to bring Hyunjin down.

A muffled moan left him as Hyunjins lips pressed against his. A small hum left the Alpha as he slowed down his thrust, the pace tender and passionate.

"Wish I could mark you, make you mine forever." Hyunjin whispered as he pulled back eyes locking with Jeongins lidded ones, the other shyly turning his head to the side. "Look at me baby." Hyunjin said as his hand came up to grio the others jaw.

With a smirk he pressed his lips back against Jeongin's the corner of his mouth curled at hearing the soft moans and whimpers from the other.

Pulling back Hyunjin groaned as he came; a whimper leaving Jeongin as warmth filled him.

"We're gonna have to clean this up." Jeongin mumbled as Hyunjin pulled out, flopping down beside him with a sigh.

"Later." He mumbled earning a snort from Jeongin. "Fine then." Jeongin huffed as Hyunjin nosed at his neck, the Omega humming softly as the Alpha started to scent him. "Do you really mean it?" Jeongin asked as the other wrapped his arm around him. "Mean what?" He asked eyeing the hickeys littering Jeongins neck.

"That..you wanna mark me." Jeongin said softly as his fingers threaded in the blanket.

"Of course baby, I'd love you mark you. When your ready of course." Hyunjin said as he rested his head on the pillow. A frown formed on Jeongin's face his eyes gazing up at the ceiling.

"What if I take to long, and you change your mind?" He asked, voice soft as he spoke. Hyunjin frowned the Alpha sitting up and looking down at the Omega. "Jeongin I would wait till the end of time if you needed me to." Hyunjin said with a gentle smile.

"How did I fall in love with such a perfect Alpha?" Jeongin said with a small smile as a gentle purr emitted from him.

"Because I fell in love with such a beautiful Omega."

°°°°

"Two babies?" Taehyun asked looking at the little black and white photo Felix was showing him.

"Mhm, see one here and one there." He said pointing to the little dots. A gasp left Taehyun as he stared at the photo before smiling. "So your gonna have two babies Lixxie?" He asked as his head tilted back to look up at the other who nodded.

With a small pout he looked back at the picture, huffing softly. "I want a brother or sister." He said softly looking at the two small dots.

"But I know Innie might not have a baby." He said, surprising Felix, who's eyes widened. "Did..Innie tell you?" He asked earning a head shake from Taehyun.

"No, I heard Innie say it when I was sleeping in the room because of the thunder." Taehyun mumbled as he placed the picture in his lap. "I know that Innies scared he can't have a baby or that the baby will be hurt." He admitted. A soft expression formed on Felix's face as the little boy continued.

"But I don't need a brother or sister if Innie's scared, because I don't want him to be." Taehyun said as he leaned back against Felix who gave a soft smile.

"I want Innie to be happy."

A small nod left Felix as he ruffled Taehyuns hair a soft chuckle leaving him. "Your a sweet little charmer aren't you?" Felix said as he looked down at Taehyun who smiled brightly. "I'm sure everyone will be headover heels for you when you grow up." He said earning a small pout from Taehyun .

"But I only want baby Han-Jae." He said earning a raised brow from Felix. "Is that so?" He asked watching the little Alpha nod in delight.

"Mhm, when I'm older I'll protect him and love him like Innie and Appa love each other. Then I'll marry him!" He exclaimed with a big smile.

"Baby Han-Jae will be lucky to have you Tae." Felix said as he lifted the small boy up.

"Alright I think it's time for bed." He said carrying Taehyun over to the little fort they had made. "Gotta make sure to get some sleep so you can grow big and strong." Felix said as Taehyun laid down the Omega laying beside him.

"Night Lixxie." He said softly.

"Goodnight Tae."

°°°

Felix
You won't believe what Taehyun said about him and Han-Jae. It won't be long until he's proposing Chris.

ChanHyung
I'm already working on the wedding ;)

/lololol

Have a good day or night :)