25 | "i think you know."

𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬. ❞

HARRY'S POV:

TODAY IS THE DAY I ASK LIV OUT, hopefully.
Ever since the kiss happened on Christmas Eve, I couldn't stop thinking about it. There wasn't a day that I didn't think of the kiss non-stop. It sort of became like a routine.

I messaged Olivia to meet me where I took her when we first hung out. This time it wasn't freezing cold like last time. This time, the sun warmth hits you on your face but doesn't burn you, the flowers have beautifully sprung, and nothing could not be better.

I decided to get to the spot earlier than I thought. Probably because I was literally scared out of my mind. I know I shouldn't be, though. I mean, come on, Olivia is the most perfect person i've have met and there is seriously not one flaw on her. Nothing could go wrong.

Unless she rejects me.

Once I was seated, with my back against the tree, I realized I didn't actually have what I was going to say planned. But there's really no surprise there. I should have written something before and then practice saying it with Ron. Although, he may not have been any help. I stay sitting down as i'm still trying to come up with what i'm going to say in less than ten minutes.

Literally nothing come onto my mind. The reason? Maybe because there are too many things I want to say.

After a while of waiting, I hear footsteps growing louder behind the tree. I start to sit up straight as I turn around to look behind the tree. I see Olivia trying her hardest not to step on mud as she looks down at the floor. As she gets closer, Olivia looks up from the floor and catches my gaze. She gives me a smile to which I happily return back.

"Hey." Olivia says, finally standing in front of me. "Is this a sitting down or standing up conversation?"

I tap on the grass, motioning for her to sit in front of me. "I guess you could say a sitting down conversation."

Olivia nods her head as she starts to sit criss cross in front of me. She dusts grass off her pants before looking up at me.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asks.

Fuck, I can't do this.

"The kiss." I say, after a minute of silence. "I wanted to talk about the kiss."

"Okay," Olivia responds. "Depends on what kiss we're talking about."

"All the times you've kissed me."

"Right," Olivia answers, starting to play with her rings.

"It kinda sucks that you kiss me and then act like nothing happened, you know."

"Maybe I kiss you so you can figure something out. But obviously you don't. You are oblivious, Harry." Olivia awkwardly chuckles, starting to look at the ground.

Okay, maybe I am oblivious.

"I think you know, what I want you to figure out."