🔥Fire bad🔥

A/N back to updating normally now!

~ last time on the what the fuck show ~

I quickly made my way to the front of the building and I saw just what Me and Venom feared most.

Fire

Fire

~~~~~~

~ present time~

Alex POV

~~~~

The whole building was up in bright red flames.

People were running away screaming.

I was frozen.

Ever since the space ship the Drake and Riot my fear of fire had gone way up. And this building was going up in flames.

I took at deep breath to steady myself.

People were in danger and could get hurt. I needed to help.

I took one last deep breath and ran over to the nearest police officer who was keeping people back as fireman acted in the building.

"What's the situation and how can I help" I asked.

My tone was professional and deeper than normal. 

Normally when I was talking to people after a clean up fight my voice is sweeter and more carefree and full of reassurance,  When I was in a middle of a fight my voice was loud and sarcastic. But when people were in trouble my voice got slightly deeper and more serious.

It was weird.

The officer looked shocked for a split second but regained his professionalism. "We got people on the 5th and 6th floor and Maybe some stragglers, paramedics are setting up helping the injured. We got officers setting up a perimeter to keep others off the area" the officer told me quickly pointing to what was happening and where it was happening.

"All right I'm gonna go and help with the sweep, keep everyone as far away from the building as possible. We don't know how stable it is" I tell the officer.

"Ok good luck Venom"

I nod and run off toward the building.

You ready for this

Definitely not

Good it's probably gonna hurt like hell for the both of us

YOLO 

Good because we might die. Who knows.

I ran into the building and up the stairs I passed a few fire fighters carrying  people on there backs as they ran out and carried the people to safety.

 I made it up to the 5th floor. Looking around I couldn't see much but in the corner I could see a bundle. I walked closer to the bundle to see it shaking I carefully peeled off the blanket to see a little girl holding on to a dog. The girl was probably no more than 5. She had pigtails in, but they were messed up by all the fire so they were all frizzy. She was also wearing a pair of pink pajamas.

"Hey imma get you out of here ok", I said lending my hand out.

The girl took my hand and I steadied her on my waist. 

Venom imma need your help with the dog

Got it

Venoms arms reached out and grabbed the dog. The girl started to cough and wheeze.