Chapter 2 - Aftermath

Ace's POV   
      ————————

*Two months later*

Sighing I slam my computer shut and rub my eyes,

It had been 2 months of constant search for this person who tried to kill me, I was in a coma for a few weeks and almost as soon as I was able to I have been looking for this girl.

I went through all of the people who were working that night and asked if they heard her name or anything about her.

I asked the security guard that was on duty outside of the club checking people in and after giving the description of her he told me her name was Aria Black.

He said he doesn't remember anything else but her name was all that I needed,

But when I went to search up her name there was nothing on the name "Aria Black" it didn't exist.

She is smart I will give her that but it is making me really fucking irritated that I can't get anything on this girl, not even an age.

I have been trying to figure out who she is for the last 2 months and I can't even do that, so I knows whoever we are messing with someone who clearly knows what they are doing, and they are clearly brave enough to try and kill me and actually almost get away with it.

Many have came close to killing me or saying they wanted to kill me but none of them got the chance to actually come close to me so the fact that she was able to take out some of my men and then almost kill me is impressive I am not going to lie but that does not mean they are going to get away with it.

I get up from my desk and decide that I am going to go get my hackers onto this search as well because I am tired of trying to deal with stupid shit, I exit my office and head up to the 4th floor which was for my hackers and anyone else that had a role in my mafia that consisted of computer use, the floor also consisted of things like weaponry, and outfits for when we go on missions along with other things along that genre.

Once I get to the 4th floor I walk down the hall to one of the last doors that had a little door tag that read "Computer room" without wasting a second I open the door and am greeted with the noise of peoples nails hitting the keyboard along with everyone's head because down and into whatever they were doing.

I walk over to Flavio he was one of my best friends and my best hacker in the mafia, he had a bunch of files on his desk and he was typing really fast trying to get information on whatever he was assigned.

He notices me after a few minutes of me standing there and once he does he immediately stops typing on his keyboard and gives me his full attention basically silently telling me what I need him to do.

"I need you to go over the security footage on what happened at the club a few months ago when I was admitted to the hospital, I want you to find everything on someone who went by the name Aria Black, all I know is that she was wearing a dress and a leather jacket, once you find her I need you to get me everything on her, find her name, address, anything that will help me find her. I want this information as soon as possible, understood."

He nodded and immediately started type again. I gave a curt nod as a thank you and walked out of the room.

I decided that I wasn't going to just sit around and do nothing so I went to go get my keys and I was going to go back to the club and see if I could find anything. And I also wanted to try and get the club cleaned up and ready to re-open, I closed it down for a while so I could clean everything up and make some adjustments so something like this doesn't happen again.

I went down to the main floor and walked out the front door which was being heavily guarded, I got into my car and started my drive to the club. It wasn't a long drive or a long way from my house but I did make sure the distances were reasonable because I don't need people trying to come to my house and start shit with me.

Once I arrived at the club I got out of my car making sure everything was locked, and once I was sure that everything was locked I got the key out for the back door of the club.

I unlocked the door and walked in closing the door behind me and turning on the main lights so I can properly look around, I had not let the cops get anywhere near my club just incase, I don't really keep anything illegal here but I don't need them poking around in any of my business because then they will find some reason to get into my personal life and I can't have that.

I was looking around for about an hour, looking under and in everything very thoroughly. Until I seen something that caught my eye....a glass with a lipstick stain on it.

I instantly went over and picked it up and brought it to my car, not bothering to make sure anything is fully locked I jumped into my car and immediately drove back to the house, once I was at the house the guards opened the gates I jumped out my car not bothering to close the door of the car.

I quickly run inside and up to the 4th floor, I barge into the room and a few people look up but I don't pay any attention to any of them, I quickly walk over to Flavio once again and when he see me he once again stops what he's doing.

"I glad you've come back so soon, I found a few things that I think you should take a look at it's a lead on this Aria Black person." 

"I have something too, I found this at the club and it is the cup I seen her using I think this could help on trying to find who she is."

"Ok I will run a DNA test, but I found what state she lived in. I know it isn't a lot but she lives in Los Angeles so I sent a few people down there to check it out just incase, but we are dealing with someone who is clearly trained so I thought that we should get in touch with the assassin Kalma."

"The goddess of death, isn't she like really hard to get into contact with her?" 

"Yes but I asked around and I've got a phone number so I can call it and try and get into contact with her and maybe get her to help us out."

"Ok let me know how it goes and if you need my help trying to get into contact with her."

He says ok and I walk out, I really need to figure out who the fuck tried to kill me and successfully killed a few of my men.

And when I do find them it will not be good for them.

And that is a fucking promise, and I don't break my promises.

———————————————————————————
A/N - thank you for reading, I hope you liked this chapter. I am sorry it took so long to update once again I will hopefully have a schedule for my updates soon.
———————————————————————————

Word count
       1,314