²

There was so much people. Oh boy.
__________

"Note: "when words are in quotes and italics, that is whispering."

---------

"Psttt, Shin." "Yeah?" "You could have warned me about how much people there was gonna be!" "Hmm are you shy?" "Me? Shy? Hahaha,.....yes"

"Shin why are you whispering to yourself- Oh, Y/n!"

"Shuddup Takeomi."

"Did she finally decide to join?"

"No I did not."

"Her parents aren't home as yet."

"Oh" yeah, Takeomi knew the reason I don't like to be home alone to.

______
About an hour passed and Shin was still talking to everyone. I however was hiding behind Takeomi. I mean, I knew the Black Dragon were big. But this is friking huge. Ah shit, I almost forgot I got tutoring tomorrow. I shouldn't have waked so late last night. I'm so tired now.

Stay awake Y/n. I mentally scolded myself. "Hey Takeomi." "Yeah?" "How long is one meeting usually?" "About an hour." "Oh ok *yawn" "Are you tired?!" "Why are you so shocked. I am a human. Plus I didn't get sleep last night anddd I had tutoring today and it's literally 12am. Who has a meeting this late." "Haha. Well that's what you get for not sleeping early."

"And before we end this meeting, I'd like to introduce someone who most might not know." "Ah fawk Takeomi. What is he talking about." "You." "No wait I wana go home-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Takeomi grabbed me by the waist and just pushed me over to Shin. "I think I'm gonna barf. To much people." "Look infront. Since when are you afraid of people." "I'm not afraid. I'm just not used to seeing so much hot men." "...." "joke... it's because I'm not used to being around so much people who are gang members." "They won't bite~". "Ughh" That's actually not the real problem.

"This is Y/n. She's my closest friend. If anyone of you touch her, you will not be forgiven." Soon I heard some people whispering. Benkei also gave me some water to drink. "Wait, isn't she the one who challenged us to a fight?!" "Shit." I said after a choked on my water. "What do you mean challenged?" "Oh, she was just walking around and when she found out we were a part of Black Dragons, she asked for a fight. But we didn't and just went away." A few of the males said.

"Y/n? Is that why you were hiding? Did you challenge my members. Are you trying to hurt them?!" With that, everyone turned shocked when he asked if I tried to hurt them. "I was just trying to see if they were strong" I mumbled out. "I-,.... If she ever challenges you. Please deny it. She is stronger than Takeomi, Benkei and Waka combined. And she doesn't know how to hold back." "Shini boy-" he slapped his hand over my mouth.

*crowd whispering "shini boy?"

"Sorry,... yeah, don't talk about me so much, I'm actually getting embarrassed haha." "Ah, so you were embarrassed to." "Yeah."

The meeting soon ended and we were now heading to my house. "Ugh I'm tired. And I got another tutoring tomorrow,.... well, later today~" "Then you better go to sleep earlier." Shin said as he opened the door to my house. "I'm gonna bathe. I think you left some changer clothes here." "Yeah."

After I showered and changed, I went to my bed which Shin was sitting on scrolling through my phone. "Hey, who's this guy in your recent texts." "Hmm oh, he's the boy I tutor's brother." "He looks like our age. Why doesn't he tutor his brother?" "He has no patience with him. Plus, he has a job. And yeah, he's our age,.. he even goes to our school." "Ohh~" "Yeah.... so,.. what are you gonna do later today." "Probably just hang out in the shop." "Ok, I'll meet you there after the tutoring. I should probably sleep now because it's 1am."