Chapter 111

Your POV
I hummed silently to myself as I made lunch for Giyu. He was in the shower and getting ready for work, because I was up I had decided to make his lunch.

He always had the same thing everyday, so I wanted to spice it up a little bit. Instead of having a salmon rice bowl today, I made him onigiri with little smiley faces on them. I also added in some miso and noodles he can dip.

Since we had mochi, I placed that in there too. I personally thought the smiley face onigiri was a nice touch.

I heard the door to our room open and slide close, meaning he was done.

His footsteps got closer to ke6and when they stopped, Giyu snaked his arms around my waist.

"Onigiri with smiley faces? Oh (y/n), my coworkers are going to tease me." He said with a small chuckle, "What's with the peppers?" He asked

"This is what they get for saying I'm imaginary." I say slipping them in a bag, "Just give them these and-"

"You are evil...calm down. Besides, I'm the only person who should know of your existence."

I turned around and placed a kiss on his cheek with a smile.

"Aww and you were so upset about them teasing you about it long ago."

"I won't lie when I say it did hurt, but it doesn't really bother me anymore since I can prove that statement wrong everyday." Giyu spoke gently.

My heart squeezed at his words. I was going to die because of this man one day.

"Alright, you better head to the train station now, have a good day!" I smiled.

Giyu gave a quick peck to my lips and headed towards the door.

"Love you." He smiled.

"Love you too."

With that he shut the door and I went ahead to go and shower myself.

.      .      .

It was almost noon and I was almost done cleaning the apartment when something on the counter caught my eye.

"Giyu forgot his lunch!!" I shouted.

Swiftly I wrapped the bento in a cloth and sloppily put on my shoes. I then practically flew myself out the door.

We were both right there! How could we not notice the very obvious onigiri with smiley faces waiting to be taken!?

Oh god, hopefully I make it to the train on time!

When I got to the station, it was packed.

Of course it is, this is Tokyo after all.

Luckily, I did not miss the train and found a somewhat not filled area. That had room for half a person.

I internally sigh and looked out the window as the train began to leave.

Another train stopped here, and a man with similar blue eyes and black hair came into my field of vision.

Haha, that would really be unfortunate if that was Giyu. Crazy how he looks exactly like him, and is wearing a blue track suit.