twenty-six.

{outfit for chapter above}

shove it up your ass, james

~~~~~

The petite brunette followed behind her taller blonde friend as the two of them entered the Mikaelson Mansion. It was safe to say that Elliot didn't want to be there at all, but Rebekah eventually convinced her to--a beer float truly was the way into Elliot's heart.

As soon as they stepped through the threshold of the home, both women heard the noises of two men talking, which only one sounded familiar to Elliot. The voices were then quickly followed by the sounds of the loud commotion as furniture was no doubt being broken.

Elliot grumbled in slight annoyance as Rebekah dragged her through the home towards where her older brother was. In the midst of doing so, she turned around and faced the brunette. "You smell like blood." She commented.

"One would hope so." Elliot quipped with a quirk in her smile.

"Not your blood." Rebekah clarified as she then turned around and continued to drag her friend behind her, ignoring the look on Elliot's face.

Peeking out from behind Rebekah, Elliot saw Klaus and a rather good looking man adorned in a perfectly tailored suit. With the way that the two men were talking, she assumed from their demeanor that the two of them were brothers--Klaus being the younger one.

Klaus's eyes widened as he saw his younger sister. "Rebekah?" He questioned in shock. "How?"

"I freed her, тупой." Elliot snapped at the man as she stepped out from behind Rebekah, making the hybrid's eyebrows narrow as soon as he saw her. [Dumbass.]

"You really need a better choice in friends, little sister." Klaus commented, ignoring the inquisitive look he was receiving from his older brother.

"She seems to care about me more than you do, so I think I'll keep her around." Rebekah snarked back at her brother, making Elliot smile like a proud mother.

"How's the arm?" Elliot then asked him with a mocking pout, not liking the way he was treating Rebekah and deciding to make him mad on purpose. "Hurt after being broken by a tiny brunette? Or is that just your overinflated ego?"

"If you weren't Rebekah's friend-"

"You'd what? Kill me?" Elliot scoffed. "Been there. Done that."

"Well maybe I should try again." Klaus began to advance towards her, but was held back by his older brother, who was concerned from the sarcastic woman he had never seen before, unaware that she could handle her own against Klaus.