CH 14: Sports Festival Part 5: No More Games, No More Mercy

Previously on Claws and Lightning...

After the first round of the final event concluded, (Y/N) Zeraora came across a heavily distraught Ochaco Uraraka. After facing with Katsuki Bakugo's overwhelming power, her self esteem suffered an extreme decline. Her efforts in concealing it were futile, as Zeraora saw through it with no effort. His conscience couldn't allow him to leave her in this state. Zeraora tries his hand at alleviating Uraraka's doubts and leaves her to reflect on his words. Luckily for her it yielded beneficial results, and Uraraka's passion has rekindled.

The Quarter finals began with a grueling test of strength and conviction, between Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki. Despite being in a clear disadvantage, Midoriya mentally pushed Todoroki into unleashing his flames. The match concluded with Midoriya being left in serious condition, and Todoroki's internal conflict intensified. The Quarter finals carried on with an impressive reveal of a new ability, impressive skill pitted against impressive power, and unyielding rage breaks through sheer resilience.

With the conclusion of the Quarter finals, the Semi Finals came in quickly. Iida attempted to best Todoroki with sheer speed, but soon found himself out witted and restrained with little effort. Then came Zeraora versus Bakugo, one with sharpen skills and the other with incredible talent. Though Bakugo's power and ability were formidable, they were virtually useless against the young tiger. Unable to understand or even accept the wide gap separating the two, Bakugo roared his frustration and rage, prompting Zeraora to state the cold hard truth. Bakugo refusing grow past his childish delusions, his over inflated ego, and the fact that he expects things to go his way, then throws a tantrum when they do not.

Bakugo flew into a blinding rage, only for Zeraora to swiftly and mercilessly silence him. The young tiger was so disgusted, he stepped of the area with no words said. The Final Match is set, Zeraora versus Todoroki. 

How will the young tiger manage himself with the lingering disgust?

Can Todoroki find his true resolve?

Or will the predator's rage overwhelm him?

The Semi Finals came to a rather brutal conclusion. Bakugo's childish tantrum earned him an immediate escort to the infirmary. Though the crowd cheered with vigor, Zeraora left the area disgusted and annoyed. He made his way to the closest washroom, giving himself a quick rinse.

*SIGH*

The young tiger looks to his reflection, small sparks continue to flicker and his hardened expression remain.

*SNARLS*

He snarls to himself before he finished cleaning up and steps out of the washroom.

In usual Zeraora fashion his thoughts were is own, Bakugo's behavior still plagued his mind and Todoroki's prior attitude only worsened his annoyance.

His thought process was soon interrupted. Zeraora's senses picked up a strong and rather imposing presence.

"Aahh, there you are". A strong masculine voice caught Zeraora's ears.

The young tiger looked behind himself, a tall muscular figure with flames erupting from his body.

'Oh, It's you. You know I forgot you were here til you started yelling during the quarter-finals'. Zeraora calmly spoke.