[6] Hurry

I walk up to the door my fist ready to knock. I suck in a deep breath pain and pressure filling my chest. I hesitate for a moment wondering if I should stay or go. If this is a good idea. I close my eyes and knock loud so she can hear me, hear that I'm there. After a couple of seconds I wait patiently for the door to open, but nothing happens.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I spin on my heels and make my way back towards the elevator. I walk slowly taking my time only moving a foot away from the door. The door opens up and I look over to see Natasha a frown on her face. I turn around to face her my heart starting to race as my feet move towards her. It's been almost two weeks since I've seen her. One because I was in the hospital for a week and the other I was trying to get healed up.

"Hyde..." she whisper her tone not surprised.

"I had to check up on you..." I explain, "see if you and the baby are okay?"

"We're good," her tone is soft, "I'm good."

"Good," I whisper rubbing the back of my neck.

I glance up at her the tension in the air becoming awkward. She leans into the door resting her head upon it. I eye what's she's wearing she's in a pair of one of my Nike sweatpants. They hang perfectly on her, I look up at her shirt and can't help put feel a little smirk tug at my lips. She's in one of my white v-necks.

"It's late Hyde." Natasha replies triggering me to look back up at her.

I nod, "I should let you get back to sleep."

I go to leave but one of Natasha's hand grips over my forearm causing me to turn to look at her. She lets go her eyes studying me like she hasn't seen me in for ever. It feels like it's been forever.

"Stay..." she whispers, cocking an eyebrow on me.

I nod at her request and soot inside her apartment. A sudden rush of warm ness hits my body and I relax taking in a deep breath. Natasha shuts the door behind us, and I look around her neat apartment. Everything is in perfect conditions, the TV is going off in the background playing some sort of comedy from the sound of it. Natasha moves towards her kitchen as I continue to look around. She walks towards me holding two bottles in her hands.

She hands me a beer and I take it. She sits down on her couch and I follow after her. I take a long sip of the beer letting the taste coat my dry throat. I set it on her coffee table before I glance over to her. Her voice clears the silence that once filled the large room.

"Hyde..." Natasha voices.

I reply, "yeah?"

"I was so scared." Natasha expresses, "I thought we lost you. We did lose you, three times before they could get you're heart going again. I didn't no what to do."

I reach over and grab her hand. Her green eyes lock with mine and I give her a warm smile.

"I'm fine Nat." I let out, "you don't have to worry about me. The only thing that was on my mind that day was seeing if you, Sarah, and the baby were okay."

"I don't want to do this..." Natasha answers, "Hyde I've always played on love is for children."

I tilt my head at her question. "But we are. Aren't we?"

"I don't know anymore Hyde. I use to know what I wanted but then you came and everything changed." Natasha mentions to me.

"Is this about my dad? About what he said to you?" I challenge growing frustrated.

Natasha shakes her head. I lean over the couch rubbing my hands over my face trying to put this all together. Natasha moves closer to me her hand stroking my back softly. I release my hands turning my head to eye her. Why does he have to screw everything up for me? Plan everything for me?

"It wasn't you're dad." She tells but I can tell she isn't telling the whole truth.

"What did he say to you?" I question her, "and don't lie to me!"

"Hyde..." I cut her off.

"What did he tell you?" My tone is hard but it's also soft.

"He wanted to make a deal with me. If I got rid of the baby... and you then I could keep my job and go on like nothing ever happened." Natasha begins, "I could be the Black Widow again and all of this would disappear in a trace."

I look down at the ground as rage takes over my body of course he would do that. Because he wants to control everything that I have, what I do. My eyes start to burn but I control my tears not letting Natasha see my guard down. It's something I've never let anybody see not even Sarah. Natasha's the only one that has ever seen me cry, the only one that I've ever let see the real me.

"What did you say?" I finally find the words to speak up.

"I told him no." She whispers, "I couldn't do that to you."

I look over to her are hands laced into each other as we search each other's eyes. It's scary when you let somebody see the real you, to show them you're weaknesses, to show them what you think and feel. I don't even think I just do. I kiss Natasha lightly on the lips getting drunk off the taste of her. She kisses me back with more heat, her hands cling to my back. I leave peppery kisses along her jaw and neck while her nails rake down my back.

I can't help but crave her, she's all I can think about. I push her gently onto the couch my body leaning over her as we continue to kiss. I trail my fingers down her body and leave them at her waist. She pulls my shirt off tossing it to the side a grin tugging at her pink lips. She softly trails her fingers across my lower abdomen. I smile against her lips my eyes glancing down at her fingers.

"What?" She whispers breathlessly.

"Nothing," I tease.

"Hyde..." she playfully states.

"I... you're fingers tickle that's all." I answer placing a kiss on her neck.

"You're ticklish?" She lets out a little laugh.

I pull off of her a frown on my lips. Natasha gets up and rest her head on my shoulder, her hands wrapped around my waist.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I tease placing another light kiss on her lips. "I just want this to work that's all."

"It will," Natasha mutters in my ear.

I let out a chuckle before Natasha grabs a hold of me. She pulls me back on top of her and I continue my work.

I wake up my eyes searching the surroundings around me. Natasha is curled up around me her hair spread out on my chest. She stirs turning over on her side, taking most of the covers with her. I follow after her turning on my side so I can wrap my arms around her waist. I place a tiny kiss on her shoulder before getting out of bed and getting ready for the day.

I grab all of my clothes from around her apartment before I finally take a shower. After I'm done I go for my run leaving a note for Natasha. As I get back from my run my phone goes off. I pull it out and roll my eyes when I see that it's my dad calling. I answer it, not hiding my attitude.

"Hello," I coldly say.

"Eden, I need you to come in today."

"I can't it's my day off." I scoff in annoyance.

He lets out a quiet sigh. "Trust me you're going to want to come in. It's about Natasha."

I close my eyes and open them before I finally answer. "I'll be there give me fifth teen minutes."

"Hurry Eden." And then he cuts out.

Vote-Comment- Etc

A/N- I'm super sorry it's taking me forever to update I've been super busy with Senior year so please forgive me! Dedicated to @wolfism