4| Your Grace

An immortal life was lonely and the Gods had so much time and meant an abundance of loneliness. They played with the planets, made galaxies, and destroyed them before recreating them with the snap of their fingers. Everything changed within seconds before everything is crushed and destroyed. One didn't enjoy the destruction of planets, possible life, or galaxies that are filled with endless possibilities. 

Though one God didn't, no way they could handle it anymore. The same over the years, it was time to try their own thing. As soon as he spreads out away from the other Gods, they began focusing and slowly adding remains of rocks. All different things, and began shaping, building, and molding a large sphere. Their hands carefully craft the lands, and soon it was made. 

Teyvet..

It was a beautiful project, and God smiles as it began moving around by itself. They looked down on it, and smiles whispering how beautiful and how glorious the planet was. That Tyevet was their child, and theirs alone.

God breathes life into it, and soon the planet began moving even faster as God smiles lovingly at it. Their own little planet that they created, loved, and hopefully get to see people fester it, love it as he did

Teyvet...

God kept it close to the planet, knowing if word gave out, the other Gods would destroy what they created. They kept silent every time they met with the others, but it didn't stay silent about his planet. The others hated it and the God stopped, they had stopped them but grew weaker. So very weak, as the Gods corner them. He prays and blessed the planet, their Teyvet

Be free and live my beautiful creation..

The planet vanished as God left its mark on the land, the wind and grass carrying their name and their blessing as people, Archons, and others began growing. 

They knew what God looked like and why the others began knowing more.

Teyvet was created out of the love and protection of God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[M/N] opened his eyes as he felt something touching his face, the grass around him pressed against him as the wind hit him. He noticed the area quickly and sits up wincing as he felt how dizzy he was. He looked at the large statue behind him, the Barbatos one at Windrise with the large tree. He looked at it and felt like throwing up. He had been yanked back into the game, and he hated every second of it. He was free, back home, and safe from everyone. He sits up, a bit wobbly, and shakes it off. [M/N] had to leave, he had to find somewhere to hide before someone comes to find him. Oh, by God, he hoped they didn't try to find him.

"Your Grace!"

Spoke too soon... 

[M/N] turns around and looked at Venti, flying towards him as he used the winds. He didn't dare to bring out his wings if he could without his Gnosis. [M/N] watched him come closer, and he ducked to the ground. Hoping the bard wouldn't see him, but as he kept to the ground, he shakes. The feeling coming back, the fear he had when he hid from the ones that he build up, broke him and laugh at his misery.

"Your Grace...? Oh.." Venti slowly lands on his feet, looking at the hunched figure shaking, he wanted to calm him but knew his touch was going to scare their Creator even more. He rubbed his hands together in a nervous manner, "Your Grace.. I won't..I'm not going to hurt you..I..we lost sight of you when we landed.." His words were deaf to [M/N] until the dog, Milkshake was it? It barrels into [M/N]. His Grace flinched and the dog kept barking and trying to get the attention it wanted.