Chapter 32

Frankie's P.O.V

When I woke up this morning, different wasn't even the word to describe how I was feeling. I felt, changed. Divergent. I felt like I was on cloud 9.

My mind was fuzzy and clouded. Basically, the feeling you get when you're drunk. But the feeling only lasted about five minutes when I looked to my left and the person who made me feel that way was no longer there.

And boy was that a slap to reality.

I sat up in my bed and pushed the covers off me in annoyance. A part of me knew Zayn was going to leave once I fell asleep. Another part of me (the optimistic side) hoped that maybe, just maybe, he would stay. For me. But with Zayn, the optimistic side of me never wins.

Pushing my thoughts away, I got up, but accidentally kicked my leg cast on the floor. Then my annoyed feelings turned into a grateful, positive one.

I'm getting my cast off today.

The thought of getting that burden of my leg made me excited, and happy for what's about to come. I stood up and practiced my standing up. I slowly walked around the room, getting used to the feeling. The reason I can't take up off on my own is that the doctor's want to check my ankle for themselves and see the next step.

I took my phone and decided to text the girls. We made a group chat a little while ago, to make things easier with when we want to text as a group.

To: x Little Mix x

Can we shift practice to 1pm? I'm getting my cast removed.

I dropped my phone on the bed and walked to my closet. I pulled out grey sweatpants, and a black ADDIDAS sweater. I got out some plain underwear and a bra and set that down on the bed as well.

Then lazily, I took off my top and sweatpants I was currently wearing.

People call me stupid for a reason. I'm not very quick at noticing things, and I miss the slightest details. It takes me forever to understand what's wrong with the equation.

But of all the details I've missed, this was the worst.

My cheeks flushed immediately as I realized that the curtains weren't shut and my half naked body was revealed to my very cocky, very cheeky, very easily turned on boyfriend.

To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement. I was mortified. There he was, sitting on his window sill, his legs dangling outside it. When his eyes met mine, he simply just gave me a wink and I quickly run to the window and closed the curtains.

My heart thumped in my chest as my cheeks grew hotter and hotter by the second. Then my phone buzzed.

From: <3 Zayn <3

Did you forget what we did last night?

My whole body went numb as the memories flashed through my head from last night. Oh God. No Zayn, shut up. My cheeks felt so incredibly hot, as did my neck and the tip of my ears.