twenty-seven.

the ball

the ball

~~~~~

Elliot sat in the Mystic Grill, downing drink after drink.

"Isn't it too early to be day drinking?" A familiar voice rang through her eyes. The voice of Damon Salvatore, the one person she hated the most in this town.

She turned to face him with a bitchy grin on her, before she smashed the glass that was in her hand against his head, making sure she didn't attract any unwanted attention after she did so. "Nope." She answered, popping the "p". "But it sure as hell is too early to be dealing with a misogynistic dick like yourself."

Elliot then placed an extra fifty on the bar top before she exited the Grill.

~~~~~

Her apartment was now solely hers again, seeing as Rebekah had moved in with her family. And as happy as she was for her blonde friend, she couldn't help but be sad about the fact. She had grown quite accustomed to having her as a roommate and now...she was gone, and Elliot was left alone again.

But there were some perks, like the fact that she could attempt to sleep whenever she wished--like she was doing at the current moment as she neglected every single problem in her life and every single task she was supposed to be doing.

Eventually, she was woken up again by Rebekah persistently calling her, yelling at her to get to the ball, seeing as it had already started and Elliot was no doubt late to it.

Rushing out of bed, Elliot quickly got into her outfit, before she then did her makeup and lastly her hair. She then ran out of her apartment, locking it behind her, before she hopped on her bike and went speeding down the streets of Mystic Falls.

~~~~~

The Mikaelson Ball was in full swing. Everyone was talking and drinking. Everyone seemed to be in attendance. Well everybody minus a certain self defense teacher.

Rebekah was anxiously fiddling with the glass in her hands, wondering why her friend was yet to show up. Everyone had down up, even Caroline and Elena--but not Elliot. The blonde just hoped that her brunette friend was actually going to show up and not just continue sleeping through the night.