"What Are You Lookin at Nerd!"

Summary: 

Battle training commences, and Bakugo gets even more angered and frustrated at Midoriya. Though, I'm sure All Might will be none the wiser to such blatant abuse and anger.

Beginning Notes:

Hey guys, back with another chapter! This one should be pretty fun, BT's the snarkiest thing I could thing of and I really just keep digging Bakugo's hole deeper.

Hope you all enjoy, and I the final chapter of Project: Halo, should be out today. I'm still working on this fic steadily even if I've been really busy due to college.

- H.

Bakugo swears quite a bit in this one, so just a heads up.

<--->

The first day of heroics had been interesting for Izuku. Though, soon after everything else seemed to fall into place. Present Mic's class had been interesting once again, and Snipes firearms training certainly helped with all of Izuku's other training.

He'd lucky been certified to use firearms in his third semester, but the wealth of knowledge Snipe provided still helped exponentially. Knowing what situations required certain responses was helpful.

Power Loader was still helping Izuku with a few minor projects that he'd not been able to complete during his first semester. Then Midnight had come to aid in trying to figure out a hero name. He'd gone by Pilot under his internship with Miruko and though he wasn't entirely a fan of the name.

It had stuck with him, and for the time being Izuku would stick with it. His friends had been super supportive, Mirio and Tamaki both making sure Izuku was ready for Heroics courses with Aizawa. While Nejire gave words of encouragement and reassurance that the boy could do it.

They were all really supportive and Izuku was grateful for such kindness. But, what Izuku wasn't grateful for was the media. Don't get him wrong, news coverage at times could be great, and he loved dissecting different heroes based on what he'd seen online.

But, the fact that they were blocking the entrance to Yuuei was annoying and somewhat worrisome. Izuku chuckled to himself, thinking of what the navy-blue haired boy would say about such a situation. 'It is a fire hazard, are you not ashamed of yourselves!'

'Thanks BT' The boy didn't need to guess after all. Izuku sighed as he neared the group, moving through the crowd and trying his best not to make eye contact with any of them. "Excuse me sir! We just have a few questions!" One reporter yelled, Izuku didn't stop though.

"Please, Sir! How is All Might's teaching?" She asked in a louder voice that interrupted much of the other press. Izuku shrugged, he didn't really know how All Might was in comparison, mainly because he hadn't yet had that course but anyway...

Izuku eventually got through the group, following behind other students as they two made it through the crowd of reporters.

Hero Basic Training - 13:00

<--->

"I am here- Coming through the door like a Hero!" The ever so loud voice of All Might proclaimed as he walked into the room of first years, plus Izuku. His silver age custom being a point of interest for much of the class, many excited to see the gleaming hero stood before them.

Izuku didn't really care, All Might had been his favorite hero for the longest time but now, Aizawa had stolen that place. One of the few adults other than Power Loader and Nedzu that ever believing in him hadn't helped his obvious favoritism.