Chapter 32

*HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY! ALLOW ME TO BRING A LITTLE MORE PIZZAZZ TO YOUR DAY WITH A NICE UPDATE AND SOME QUESTIONS.~

QUESTIONS!!:
-What's your favorite flower? (I'd have to say it's a tie between tulips or roses.)
-What should Jack and Ao's "ship" name be? (I honestly have no idea what it would be called, even I am confused. Comment a name here and see which one comes up the most. Think of it as a contest. It's all up to you guys! Have fun!)

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! :D*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 32

Elizabeth's cold, solid metal hand was wrapped around my wrist, constricting blood flow, bruising my skin. I winced and desperately tried to pull myself out of her grip but that proved to be a worse option as I only hurt myself in the process. Her eyes bore straight into me, one radiant blue and one flaring golden in a sea of black, they gave me chills. Jeff was quick to act and he attempted to jump in and restrain her, but Elizabeth shifted into a crouch and struck a high kick towards Jeff's jaw. The hit made this unnerving smack and I cringed, but Jeff was still conscious as he held his jaw while kneeling on the floor. He wasn't getting back up though, he wobbled on his knees as if he was dizzy. The kick must've been strong.

Ben tried to jut in next but Elizabeth was quick and with one kick to the gut Ben was kneeling down right next to Jeff. I gulped down a wad of nervousness, letting it pile up with the rest of it in my gut. I looked at Elizabeth and was taken aback to see her glaring at me again. She suddenly leaped off from the bed and stood behind me, wrapping an arm around my body and releasing her metal hand from my wrist to raise it to my throat. I tilted my head back to stay away from it as best as I could.

Both disoriented boys got up to their feet and stared at Elizabeth with caution. Her hold around my torso tightened as she growled, "Where the hell am I? Who the hell are you?"

I could see Jeff's gaze harden. My gaze on him softened. Her question must answer one of his. Elizabeth doesn't remember them.

"Answer me, now," she demanded fiercely. The boys were quiet for a few moments and I silently pleaded for them to have her let go of me somehow. Maybe Sam would do it, I know he would. By now he would've done something. But he didn't. Still inactive. My despair grew.

A sudden and familiar whirring began echoing around the room and I stared wide eyed at Elizabeth's prosthesis. I began to shake as she brought it a centimeter closer to my throat. The memory of her punching my stomach came to mind and I suddenly grew nauseated. I still have the bruise. "I said, answer me," she growled, "or else I'll crush her throat and take her head clean off." Ben and Jeff seemed rattled at the threat and I felt even more so. The whirring continued and built up more speed and I prayed it didn't have a limit to how much it could last.

I watched as Jeff stepped forward and Elizabeth flinched back, taking me a step with her. He kept a straight face as he said in a calm voice, "Let her go, and we'll explain everything."

"What if I don't want to," she questioned bitterly.

"Then we'll explain while you keep her captive," he stated and I gave him a look. I could tell the option was working for Elizabeth, though. The room was quiet as she contemplated the situation. So did I. If she intends to run, she'll have to get past Ben and Jeff to get through the door or she'll have to break through the boards nailed to cover the window on the far side of the room. If she intends to maim and then run for a better chance of escape, she'll hurt Ben and Jeff and me too, or she'll kill me since she's already so close to doing so. One clench of her metal hand against my throat and I'll suffocate and die. I know I shouldn't have, but I spoke up in a feeble voice, "If you think they'll hurt you, you're wrong." She glared at me and I kept on, despite how cold her gaze was. "You've been unconscious for a week already. If they wanted to hurt you or kill you then you wouldn't have woken up at all."