𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"WAAAAA! I CAN'T POSSIBLY TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS!"

Zenistu looked like he was pissing himself right now. You and the others however, were facepalming yourselves as the boy freaked out.

"We go through this every day," Aoi stated with her hands placed upon her hips in annoyance, "Saying that you're in bad shape is an understatement. Take your medicine this second!"

As Aoi walked away, Zenitsu took the cup in his hands, looking down inside as if he had to drink vomit. He trembled in his bed.

"Oh good grief." Aoi muttered to herself. She walked up to your bedside along with two girls beside her.

"Tanjiro and Y/n. These medicines are for you."

The two girls handed both of you a cup of medicine. "Here you go." They said with a joyous tone. You smiled up at them, "Thank you so much."

You put the cup up to your lips and downed the medicine.

"HEY!" You and Tanjiro turned your heads to see the amber eyed boy looking at the both of you in shock and confusion. "THAT WENT DOWN MUCH EASIER FOR YOU GUYS! IS MINE DIFFERENT? DID THEY PUT SOMETHING IN MINE? I CALL FAVORITISM!!"

Tanjiro tried to shush Zenitsu motioning his hands up and down to quiet him down. "Zenitsu! Quiet down this is a hospital ward."

"I CAN'T DO IT!" Zenitsu shouted as he leapt from his bed and hid behind you. Your brows furrowed in confusion as he hid behind you, yelling at the poor, sapphire eyed girl.

Without anyone even knowing and Zenistu causing a ruckus, a voice rung out right directly in front of you and Tanjiro.

"Hello there." Your heads snapped up to see the Insect Hashira standing in front of the three of you with a grin on her face.

"O-Oh! Hello." You bowed your head down to the Hashira. She smiled back at you.

"How are you all feeling?"

Tanjiro grew a grin, "We are doing much better now."

"Well, if thats the case, then why don't we start your rehabilitation training!"

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

* ~ Two weeks later ~ *

"Hmmm, I wonder what's going on with Y/n, Tanjiro, and Inosuke with Lady Kocho at Rehabilitation Training." Zenistu muttered to himself as he sat up on his bed looking at the ceiling. Thinking about what she was doing. Yui sat on the bed to the right and heard what he said.