21

In the middle of the night, while everyone was sleeping soundly, Pan paid Emma a visit. He offered help. He gave her a map. With no catch. The map would reveal itself once she stops denying who she really is.

After trail and error, Regina steps in. She enchants the parchment to lead them to Henry. The parchment floats through the air, and they follow it like a moth follows a flame. It leads them to a clearing in the jungle, then falls to the floor.

"And... you're welcome", Regina says, " He's there. Pan. I can feel his smugness."

" Shall we? While we still have the element of surprise on our side?", David says as draws out his sword.

" Careful. Hey may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon", Killian says.

" Good to know", Scarlett mutters.

As they all look around, they can't help but feel like they're all alone. Like nobody's here.

" Maybe your spell was wrong, Regina", Emma says.

" Yes. Blame me... again," Regina says.

Scarlett looks off to the side. She looks upon the top of a hill, and sees a boy in Henry's black coat. She and Emma run to the boy, screaming his name, but the boy who turns around is not Henry.

" Hello, Emma. Scarlett", The boy says.

"Where the hell is Henry?", Emma asks.

" You broke the rules. That's not fair. Bad form. I expect more from you, Captain", Pan says as he circles them like they're his prey.

" Aye, and you'll get it", Killian says as he draws his sword.

Scarlett holds her hand up, signaling for the pirate to stand down. She looks up at the boy and looks him dead in his sickening eyes.

" Give him back," Scarlett says.

Her tone rings total authority that would make any boy quiver, but this isn't just any boy.

" Sorry. Can't, Dark One's daughter. Don't you know? Cheaters never win", Pan says.

Within seconds, the Lost Boys appear from the shadows. They hold spears, torches and bows. They all stand at the top of the hill ready to fight.

" Watch out for their arrows. They're laced with dreamshade", Killian says.

Mary locks and arrow in her bow, David and Emma draw their swords, along with Killian, and Scarlett and her mother are ready to use their magic. The boys start firing their arrows at them, 'declaring war'. An arrow almost hits Scarlett's heart, but she grabs it right before it does. She smirks as she looks up at a boy who looks scared beyond his belief.

Scarlett creates a ball of energy in her hands and throws it at a group of boys. She uses her magic to choke one of the boys, then lifts him off the ground. She shoves her hand forward and the boy flies back.

" Behind you!", Killian yells.

Another boy tries to fire an arrow at Scarlett, but she grabs it before it touches her chest. She rolls eyes and waves her hand, causing black smoke to surround the boy as he gets transformed into a snail.

" Hello", Scarlett says to a boy who's attacking Killian, then blasts him away with her magic, " Goodbye".

Killian watches this, and can't help but bite his lip. He pulls Scarlett to his by grabbing her waist, and gets close enough to where she feels his breath on her lips.

" Did I ever tell you how unbelievably sexy you are while you're fighting?" Killian asks.

Scarlett smirks as she looks up at him through her lashes. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees another arrow hurdling towards them. She catches it with ease and without looking.

" Not now, baby," Scarlett says.

She creates a fireball in her hands. It burns the arrow, then she throws it at a group of lost boys. Pan then whistles and the rest of the boys to retreat back to him.

" Remember what I told you. That map will show you where Henry is... only when you stop denying who you really are. I'll make sure to send Henry your regards", Pan says, then looks over to Scarlett, " And you... you've grown so much".