XXX. Party Crasher

As Jungwon fought the followers in hand-to-hand combat, he slowly took them down one by one without having to expend his powers.

He kept his focus on one direction - assuming that the people would come charging from his front. But he failed to watch his back.

One follower had stabbed his back with a knife - luckily for Jungwon, the person missed. Instead of piercing a fatal area, that person stabbed the back of Jungwon's shoulder.

Jungwon hissed in pain - quickly turning back to uppercut the guy, followed by a powerful kick to the stomach.

He slowly walked towards the man he just attacked, taking out something from his back pocket.

Something was glowing green from his right hand.

As the other followers charged at him,  with a flick of a finger, the people started falling on the ground. They all fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the man who Jungwon kicked, got up and started to quickly run away.

Jungwon's eyes glowed, but each eye had a different color. His left eye had the signature crimson red glow

But his right eye glowed crystal green - to match the green rose he was holding in his right hand.

With an evil grin on his face, he blasted a green-ray at the fleeing man.

The sounds of the blast were followed by the screams of the man - screams of agony and horror.

He dropped to the floor.

Drop.

Jay's sweat dropped to the floor, making small sounds. Some of it rolled down his forehead to his cheeks as he pants breathlessly. Staring at the hole in the punching bag, Jay keeps his focus on it as he discards the shell of the fired bullet.

Shortly after, the door leading to his gym area opened - two figures coming in swiftly.

Jay knew that he was alone, so the people who opened the door are intruders. Surprised - Jay quickly looked back and pointed the gun at whoever barged in on his home - realizing that these are familiar faces.

"Jay!! Put that down!!" Sunghoon screamed as he saw the gun pointed at him.

Jay immediately lowered his arm - not wanting to risk someone's life yet again.

"What the hell do you think you're doing??!! You can't just shoot guns just because you have one!!" he added.

Sunghoon didn't mean to shout at someone older than him, he was just concerned for Jay and what could have happened if he kept firing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't shoot it on purpose, I just accidentally did." Jay said as he faced the floor.

"You know, you can tell us that you lost control. You most likely had a panic attack - and acted on your instincts. Jay, were you thinking about her again?" Jake said as he walked closer towards Jay.

Sunghoon watched as Jake approached the eldest among the three.

As he got closer, Jake hugged Jay - the older immediately falling on his knees and crying. Jay poured out his tears without hesitation, knowing that his friends are there for him.

"H-How did you know that I was thinking about...her." Jay said as he sniffed.

Jake pat and rubbed his hand on Jay's back.