𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

"Mane, fuck allat; where Kash?" I snapped as I started removing all the needles and shit in my arm.

"Sir, please stop! We need to keep you under observation!" A nurse tried reasoning with me but I waved her off.

"Mane; fuck all that? Where my baby and where my phone?" I spazzed, I was getting irritated.

I started walking towards the door but two body guards came and tried their best to restrain me but I wasn't havin none of that.

I got they bitch asses off me and walked out to the receptionist.

"KASHLYNN SYMONE MOORE! WHERE TF SHE AT!" I yelled, even louder causing mfers to look at me but I ain't care.

I needed to know her condition.

"Sir, please calm down and follow me." A doctor came out with glasses low on his face.

Pick them shits up.

"Bout fucking time," I followed behind him; a small limp was evident due to the gunshot wound to my leg and I wore a sling on my arm.

Her room was a few doors from me, the doctor let me in and Kash was laying on her side.

I quickly ran over and sat next to her.

She looked like she was in a daze.

There was no expression on her face.

"Baby girl... wassup; whats goin on?" I tried talkin to her but she ain't say nun.

I took the time to examine her, she had two black eyes— and her nose had been busted ... but I seen they cleaned her up and shit. There was a cut underneath her left eye. Her lip was cut and busted up.

She just looked out of it, I rubbed her face gently and she hissed a bit.

"Kash ... the baby? Is our baby okay ... you okay?"

Kash's eyes flickered to me when I mentioned the baby.

"I lost her," she whispered lowly.

"What?" I couldn't hear what she had said.

"I lost her ... she was 1 pound, 3oz." She repeated and my jaw instantly clenched.

This nigga made my baby mom lose our baby.

How am I supposed to handle this type of information?

But right now was about Kash, "tell me... how you feelin?" I was about to cry cause for one my unborn was a little girl & she lost her life before it even got to begin.

Kash probably traumatized... mane.

"I wanted to name her Kashmere..." she mumbled.

A small chuckled escaped my mouth, "a mini Kash; huh?" I sat next to her as I rubbed circles over her knuckles.

"She was beautiful... she was probably gonna look like you," Kash mumbled.

She was just speaking— just letting out her emotions.

I let her because she deserved that.

"Oh ... and I may never been able to carry kids again. He raped me so bad; he left bruising and tearing. I had to get stitches."

My eyes widened, "this nigga raped you?"

Nah... see now I gotta go shoot him again; multiple times cause what the fuck.

Second time my baby been raped, I hope she don't start experiencing PTSD.

"I wish you would've came home with me ... maybe things would've been different and our daughter would be okay." She mumbled and eventually tears started rolling down her face.

I got up and wrapped her up in my arms, she tucked her head into my neck and just cried.

She cried hard, and I did my best to soothe her.

The best I could at a time like this.

"I love you so much Kashlynn; so much. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me." I pulled her into me tighter and I let some tears fall.

I quickly wiped my face, cause I had to be strong for her.

She needed that.

"Kash," I looked up and seen Armani and the rest of these mfers.

Armani, Shakur, bitch boy Tru and the girls.

That young nigga KP was still in the hospital; from what I know — he is on life support so he most likely not gon make it.

I made a nurse call, they had a right to know what was goin on.

I tried letting her go, but she clung tighter to me.

"Don't let me go," she whispered in my ear.

"I won't, ever again." I responded back as I kissed her forehead.

"You good Gee?" Armani looked at me and I just shrugged, "straight."

"She gon talk to us?" He spoke up again; referring to Kash.

"You wanna talk baby?" I questioned

She shook her head no, "you tell them what happened."

"Uhm ... so from what I know Kash came home last night; Messiah was there... he knocked her or sum - she ended up in some rundown crib. He beat her bad, raped her and he killed our daughter ... and I killed him." I kept it simple.

Precious and Gen gasped, Armani punched the wall and Shakur's face stunted a mug.

Bitch ass Tru was just staring at us.

Nigga been omd since he met me; it's ridiculous.

At this rate he just need an ass whoopin and one day he gon get one from me.

"I was gon have a little girl cousin?" Armani questioned.

"Yeah ... Kash wanted to name her Kashmere."

Armani chuckled, "she so cliche ... she had been talking bout namin one of her kids that name for yrs. maybe next time," he nodded.

He walked over to us and sat next to us on the cot; he rubbed her back, "I love and I'm sorry I didn't kill him sooner."

Kash just nodded, "I love you too..."

I should've killed him that day he shot at me ... bitch ass boy.

Any nigga who puts their hands on a woman, a pregnant defenseless one at that is a whole bitch.

I'm glad he dead and I would do everything in my power to keep her safe from shit like this again.

"Its getting late; she started to loosen her grip on me. She tired... hopefully in a few days she'll be home. Uhm I'm bringing her back wimmie; yall welcome to come by... see her and shit."

Armani dapped me up and so did Shakur.

"You good," Shakur asked.

"Straight; I'll be back in action inna few weeks. Ain't shit."

"Thanks for taking care of her Jehnai .. she loves you so much," Precious chimed in.

"I love her too.. and of course. This forever gon be my baby." I put the emphasis on forever just so niggas knew ... aka Tru cause he been having a bitch ass mug on his face since he walked in.

I was gon ask him do he got pressure; but now ain't the time and I respect Kash to drawl behind this nobody.

"Thanks," Gen half smiled.

Pretty sure she don't like me for real; but I never gave a fuck.

After that everybody exited the room, including Tru cause he knew better than to speak to me.

I'll kill him ... keep on acting funny.