[ Let's break up ]

"Admit it"

"....."

"Accept it"

"......"

"Oh- come on, just once-" He was cut off by a pair of lips connected on him. He immediately melted while deeped the kiss. Taehyung never thought that his life will change like this. It's not bad though, he was hired for match making to the prince but ended up he found his partner. Yes, It's yoongi. For a whole week they keep spend hours and hours together, in the name of backmail by yoongi. Yoongi is cold guy who wouldn't believe in love but it was all changed by Taehyung who melted with little soft gestures to him. Taehyung on the other side falled for him completely , He could spend all his life for yoongi. Still, they both didn't confess their feeling on them until today...

Earlier, Taehyung was searching for Jimin, he saw yoongi on the hallway- he asked about Jimin but yoongi said he knew where Jimin is, and he took Taehyung to his room and they both ended up for 3 rounds. Both naked under red silky blanket with Taehyung's legs and hands all on yoongi's body.

Taehyung panted while backed away from yoongi's lips, "Tell me.." he whispered while yoongi just stared at him "No No kisses" He shut yoongi's lips- with his hands, when he try to catch again.

"Fine- what do you wanna know?" Yoongi said while removed Taehyung's palms and kissed on it. Taehyung chuckled rest his head, beside yoongi who turned his frame completely toward on Taehyung.

"What are we?" He asked while traced his hands on yoongi's naked chest and yoongi touched Taehyung's naked leg on his abdomen.

"We... are...something" yoongi said and Taehyung giggled. "Well... I have something on you... but there's name on that something"

Yoongi intertwined Taehyung's hands which was traced circle around on his chest, "What's the name?" He asked him, and Taehyung moved little closer to his face "Don't you know it?"

"I don't know" he whispered and kissed Taehyung's nose because of his closeness. Taehyung didn't say anything as he stared at him, maybe he doesn't see me like how I see him? He thought while slowly withdrew his hands on yoongi's hold.

"Did you decide their names?" Yoongi suddenly questioned while removed Taehyung's bangs gently- "W-what name?" He asked little confusion and looked away.

"Our kids?" Yoongi said and Taehyung was astonished completely, he can't control tho, he hover on yoongi while kissed him deeply with full of happiness- he loves me!

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin blinked his eyes as he woke up with a sound of songs played near. He slowly opened his eyes and he turned left to see the window, it was still dark- he was glad and turned to see Jungkook if he is sleeping or something.... but when he did- Jungkook was wide awake and shirtless as he already stared at Jimin for awhile with his hands on his head as support.

Jimin suddenly remembered the night and he shyly smiled while closed the blanket to hide his shy face with giggles. Jungkook chuckled and made Jimin to remove the blanket and kissed his head.

"What's the time?" Jimin asked him while peeked from the blanket, "it's 3 in the Morning" Jungkook said and laid on the pillow while hug Jimin to his chest. Jimin hmm-ed and throws his hands on Jungkook's torso and snuggles closer.

"Did I hurt you yesterday?" Jungkook whispered to him and Jimin looked above that made Jungkook looked down at him "No" Jimin said and kissed Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook kissed his forehead and they both hugged tightly, both wide awake and both know it.

Again the thought runned on Jimin's head...The insecurity of someone he losing.. the anxiety that made his head spin. He should let out... The overthinking literally fucking his Mind. He should definitely let out to Jungkook about this..

And this...

Is the time!

"Jungkook....." he called and paused for a sec "What if they didn't accept our relationship?" Jimin is the one who always worries about their future. Jungkook sighs while runs his hands on Jimin's soft hair "Why they reject us?"

"Because I'm a guy and gay"

"Being gay is not crime Jimin"

"No, it was okay for normal cirizan but you're prince. The city will notice everything, even your hair fall on the ground,it will be a big news for them"

Jungkook backed away from the hug and keened his eyes on him "What are you try to say?" He asked as Jimin gulped and slowy sat on the bed then Jungkook followed him.

"I-I mean, your life style is different from me being living in the city. I'm No one but you're Jeon. Your way of living and ruling the city will be recorded in the future -in the name Jeon's era."

"So..?"

"I don't wanna spoil any of the Jeon's life-"

"Stop talking Jimin, this is useless to talk." Jungkook stopped him and stoodup from the bed and puts his shirt, which is on the couch. "No, listen! what I'm saying" Jimin said while puts his clothes on too..

"Stop your overthinking Mind Jimin" Jungkook said and stared straight at him. "I'm talking about the reality. The reality and the future of us" he said and stand infront of Jungkook.

"Oh, well in that case what are you really planned for us?"

Jimin sighs and hold Jungkook's both hands "I'm sorry but this is what the reality of us-" Jungkook confusedly looked at him as he tilted his head at Jimin "May be we will breakup this-"

"WHAT?" Jungkook throws his hands away from Jimin- "This is your plan? I mean what the heck is this?"

"Jungkook listen, this is what gonna happen in future. Nobody know our relationship- this is secret between us and let out secretly."

"Secret uh- secret " Jungkook mumbled and sarcastically said and walked back little while poked his tongue on his cheeks.

"Jungkook, What if kings know about us and brainwash you and took you away from me and then they gonna say bad about you-"

"Just stop Jimin" Jungkook said and hold Jimin's shoulder to calm him. "Whatever you're saying is dumb. If kings knows about us then we will fight for our love. That's what true lovers do.This is my life Jimin...soon to be us... why I need to worry about era and shits when tomorrow is never promise for us." Jungkook said make Jimin looked down and tears are only answer for Jungkook's reply.

Jungkook walked back as he little emotional of breakup stuff "Don't you know me before you falled for me? Don't You know all the struggles and all the pain but still you choose to loved me and what the hell you said breakup? Jimin are you gonna live without me? Because I can't."

Jimin shaked his head and cried again.

"What about yesterday?It was nothing to you? How could you say that to me and how could you just throws me like nothing? Just because you feared for the society and the people who you never know talking shit about you?"

Jimin shaked his head again and runned to hug him tightly while buried his head "I'm sorry I'm an idiot....I can't- I just can't stop worrying about you, because I love you. I have only you in my life and I want you to be happy"

Jungkook sighs while make Jimin to stare at him "Being with you is make me happy Jimin" Jungkook said and cupped Jimin's cheeks and that made him cry more, and Jimin kissed him deeply and mumbled sorry to him.

Jungkook backed away as he caressed his cheeks "Jimin, we are all have struggles in our life. We should fight for it instead of letting go. I can't let you go even you want it, because I love you more" he said and collide their forehead "Don't ever think about breakup" He said wiped Jimin's tear crossing his cheeks.