Chapter Thirty Two

I look up to see Void crouched in front of me, a single hand reached out towards me as he glared at the witches. The pain in my head lessened and I linked fingers with him, smiling when I feel Void squeeze my hand lightly in support. 

"Good I'm glad that you all are not complete idiots." The coven leader sneers at Void, looking him up and down as the nogitsune slowly rises, pull close to his back.

"You are no more than a simple human what damage could you possibly do?" As if to try and prove his point, the coven leader sends a blast of magic to Void's stomach. He just grins as the blood gushes out of him, a black substance covers the wound and a moment later it is healed. "What are you?"

Void doesn't answer and just smirks, Jeramiah recovers from his aneurism and starts to decapitate the witches annoying him the most. I walk over to the youngest witch, with Void still holding my hand tightly, a warmth blossoming inside of me. 

 "If you help us find the coven Emily is using, we'll let you live." I hear a familiar snort from behind me but it wouldn't make sense for them to be here.

"The house you first met Mr Jeramiah in, they're there." She trembles and I tilt my head, letting my eyes glow their bright red.

"Well thank you for that." I smile and grab her by the neck.

"Wait! You said you would let me live!!" The young witch struggles against my iron grip and Void holds her head up, a sharp grip on her chin.

"We didn't say for how long though did we?" Void laughs coldly and I look round when I hear the pleas of the coven leader. Jeramiah has him held in the air by his neck and I drag the girl over to the leader, Void's grip on her head still as tight as ever. 

"Please...she's just 19 years old..." The leader stutters out his pleas and I roll my eyes. 

"Don't disrespect us again, maybe next time we won't murder your entire coven." I rip the witch's head off her body, letting Void chuck it to the side. I give a nod to Jeramiah and he rips the leaders spine out through his throat. 

I feel one of the presence's leave and I turn around to face the two hidden people in the back of the warehouse. I watch as Stiles takes control again and he gives me a knowing look, they aren't a danger to us. 

"You can come out now. Did you like what you saw?" My voice rings out, silence following until a low chuckle sounds from the shadows. One of them claps and I tilt my head in confusion, that laugh is familiar. "Tommy?"

"It's nice to know you haven't changed one bit spitfire." Thomas emerges from the shadows and I feel my heart lift as I run over to my mate, tackling him in a hug. "I'm not the only one Ellie."

"That was quite a show love." 

"Klaus." A grin appears on my face as I lunge at Klaus, hugging him tightly. "I don't understand, how are you guys here?"

"Emily said that only two of us may leave, to see that you are actually dead." I grin sheepishly and wave jokingly.

"Surprise...the bitch couldn't kill me off that easily." Stiles comes over and I lean back against him as I play with Klaus's fingers.

"You seem to have had an upgrade in powers." Thomas remarks with a raised eyebrow, I smirk as I let my eyes flash their bright red colour.

"I can explain on the way, right now we need to have a certain chat with a certain devil."

*****************************

Lucifer downed a shot as he ran a hand through his hair. Mazikeen raises an eyebrow and just pours him another shot, the silent question hanging in the air.

"My mate, she's a troublesome little thing." Lucifer sighs as he runs a hand through his hair, he can already feel the stress coming. If she's going to be throwing herself into danger left, right and centre then how can he make sure she doesn't come to harm?

"I don't know what you expected Lucifer, she is your mate after all." Mazikeen snorts at the brooding devil, her head snapping up at the sudden arrival of visitors.

"She's not wrong you know." Ellie had a smug smile on her face as Lucifer whipped round to face her. 

"Well what am I supposed to say when you keep on throwing yourself into danger?" Lucifer stalked closer, until he was a inch away from her face. He gently grasped Ellie's chin and stroked her cheek with his thumb, smirking at the shiver he feels go through her. "But how did you get here? Did dear old dad send you hmmm?"

"He wishes he knew me." Ellie smirks back at him and bits his thumb on her lip, Lucifer's eyes darkening in response.

"Just fuck already, the sexual tension is doing my head in." Mazikeen groans from behind the pair and Stiles sniggers loudly, Thomas also chuckling quietly.

"Yes well as much as I would love to finish this, I do have some work to do. I just came to ask if you were coming with us." Ellie walks over to the couch and plops herself down, her eyes glowing red as she floats some of Lucifer's belongings in the air.

"To meet the pair of brother I presume?" Mazikeen asks, a surprised look on Ellie's face. Shrugging, Maze answers her question. "Lucifer broods loudly."

"You're more than welcome to join the party mate, I'm sure having the devil with us will add to the fun." Klaus smirks, Lucifer smirking back in interest. 

"You know what? I think I will. Who are these brothers?"

"The Winchesters."