Chapter 16

Yin Che didn't explode, fireworks exploded in Jiang Yao's heart first instead.

He'd never been able to resist anything soft, fluffy, and white, whether it was a small animal or a little person. When Wang XiaoRou was little, who knew how many times her little cheeks had been pinched by her Gege.

He'd grown used to Yin Che's behavior now, so he'd forgotten but when they first met, his impression of this brat had been: a soft, white little bunny.

Although the little bunny was 1.8 meters tall and although the little bunny had a weird temperament and was high maintenance, but when he behaved, he could be very cute when he got close to someone.

"Is walking like this alright, Laoshi?" Yin Che asked.

Chen ShuMei reluctantly had to accept, snorting and turning towards the office.

People trooped out of the classrooms one after another with school over, so the corridor was full of students, bustling and noisy.

All the students passing by the door of Class 1 caught sight of the antisocial school tyrant of Class 1 who'd reportedly beat anyone up after a mere touch taking the initiative to tug on an alpha's sleeve and follow obediently after him.

A World Wonder.

When Zhang Ke walked out of the classroom and saw this scene, it was as if he was struck by thunder, "Fuck...... Yao Ge really is a god, able to subdue even our Yin Laoda......"

Han Meng added, "Rather than Laoda, wouldn't it be better to say Laotai?"

Chen YingYing followed them out and waved a clenched fist, "Not afraid of death?"

Class 3 across the hall had also just been dismissed, so the students coming out happened to run into the three people coming towards the office at the top of stairs.

"Ay, aren't these two are so interesting, fighting at lunch and holding hands in the afternoon?" some unknown person said, "Is this the legendary toxic love?"

As soon as the words fell, a chill wind suddenly gusted from behind him. The talking student trembled and noticed their class' school grass passing by their side.

"You tired of living?"

"......"

In the Grade 2 office:

Chen ShuMei tossed her textbook and triangular ruler on her desk, then turned around and folded her arms over her chest, looking at the two students who had disturbed her class' discipline.

She had been a teacher for more than 20 years and had seen all kinds of students, even ones more disobedient, but an alpha and a beta bantering and flirting together, she'd really never seen it before.

"Tell me, what's going on?" She slapped the torn scrap of paper onto the desk. "Are you two dating?"

If Yin Che's expression had been stinky previously, it was like someone eating shit now. "How could that be possible with him."

Jiang Yao said, "......you don't need to sound so disgusted."

Chen ShuMei replied, "If you're not dating, what is this drawing? You feeling bored?"

Jiang Yao answered, "Laoshi, you don't know the whole story. I had a little argument with my deskmate earlier today. I drew this to make up with him."

Yin Che quickly emphasized his innocence, "He drew it on his own, I was ignoring him completely."

Jiang Yao scowled: Are you not still my xiongdi?

Yin Che thought back with contempt: I'm not going down by arguing with a dumbfuck.