Chapter 9 {Aria}

World is brighter with the happiness of children...

Catalaiya's pov:

Two days later*

(New room⬆️)

Yesterday morning, I finally moved into the new room. I spent two hours keeping all my stuff in their new places and organising all my painting stuff. I was lucky to find a desk and a cabinet to put all my painting equipment in. The canvas was on the floor near the desk.

This morning I woke up with my phone ringing. I lazily rolled over and grabbed my phone from the bed's table. I looked at the id and I was surprised to see Kassy, Leo's wife calling.

I picked up.

"Good morning," her cheerful voice, echoed in my ears.

"Good morning." I greeted her back, unfortunately not matching her energy.

"Am I disturbing you?" She asked cautiously. She knows about my old work schedules which were me, working and working. Right now it was 9:15 am and usually, at this time, I would be in my office working.

"I'm still in bed," I replied.

She dramatically gasps, "Oh my lord, that's a miracle."

I rolled my eyes.

"How's Aria?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Yes, Leo and I are fine thanks for asking." She said sarcastically making me chuckle.

"Aria is absolutely fine and she sure misses you. Which is why I called... to invite you for dinner." She told me.

"I miss her too, I'll be there." I agreed. I didn't have any plans anyway.

"Do you think Aziel will come with you or will you come alone?" She questioned.

Aziel did come home yesterday but he was probably back to work already. Moreover, I don't think he will agree to go to their place.

"I'll come alone." I finally spoke.

"Ok, see you."

"See you."

I put my phone back on the table before pushing the blanket off me. I made my way to the bathroom, took a shower and got ready for the day.

 I made my way to the bathroom, took a shower and got ready for the day