𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Izuku was a curious boy from a young age, he was a generous, sensitive and caring

Izuku was a curious boy from a young age, he was a generous, sensitive and caring. With that being said he was far dumb, and once something captured the boys' curiosity, he 𝐡𝐚𝐝  to know.

He clenched his jaw as the question passed his lips once more. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓? He regretted once he saw the once calm, also happy expression on your face turned into a bored gaze as if you were irritated. He knew it wasn't any of his business, but once again his curiosity had got the best of him.

He watched you wrapped your lips around the paper straw of your drink and take a long sip before pulling away and making direct eye with him. His posture straightened immediately as he stared back, in this moment he actually took the time to admire your features.

It was quite satisfying seeing how your nose, eyes and lips all combined together to make such a pretty face. Before he could finish his ogling he was brought back to reality,

"I'm sure you've heard of the phrase 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵."

"If I'm not mistaken, cats have nine lives right?"

A smirk slowly crept onto your glossed lips as you leaned closer to the boy, "I like you. You aren't a little bitch boy like your friend." you placed your cup in the holder, getting comfortable, you placed both your your elbow on the armrest and rested your face into your palms.

"You know how you ride a rollercoaster and get that feeling of adrenaline and rush? That's how it feels, like a rush of euphoria and adrenaline packed into one. The money is just a bonus."

Izuku watched as you spoke with a smile on your face he could tell you were happy to have someone to talk to about this. You went to say something again but quickly backed down, he wanted to hear everything that you had to say. This has to been bottled up for awhile...

"Continue." his voice softly spoke.

Titling your head to the side you closed your eyes feeling the setting sun peer through the windows onto your cheeks, "I like being the center of attention, when I'm dancing everyone forgets about their job, significant other, hell even their kids... to look at me. I find it amazing that people would drop everything to adorn me." you leaned back into the leather seats with a smile on your face.