VIPs

'Uhm okay so- I'm pretty nervous rn but it's fine. I doubt that the Frontman found out the truth already that quickly, he's probably just going to ask something. It's fine, (Y/N). It's fine.'

'I don't want to kill him yet because I'll still need him in the future, but if he tries to kill me, then I guess I'll have no choice but go on a killing spree again.'

The Square who led you to the Frontman's office knocked on his door, "Number 38 is here, Sir." The Frontman didn't reply, but the door unlocked and the Square motioned you to enter the office and of course, you did.

You made sure to act natural since acting nervous will only make it look like you did something wrong. You bowed to the Frontman who's sitting on a sofa, and he motioned you to sit on the sofa in front of him and you did so.

"Number 38. Tell me what happened." He asked as soon as you sat down, not wasting any time- which you liked because you don't want to waste time as well because you still need to talk to Sang-woo before the game.

You can just easily make up lies but there's a problem-

'DJSKBJEJYDS He'll find out that I'm a girl if I talk! Even If I deepen my voice, he'll probably still notice that I'm a different person.'

'Fck this, why is he even asking me anyway? Where's that other guy?'

You internally panicked but you did your best to look calm outside and glanced at the Frontman who's still waiting for your answer and mentally cursed. 'What should I-'

"Ah, My apologies. I forgot you can't talk." You blinked at the Frontman's words.

'.....eh?'

.

.

.

'Wait so-'

'The real number 38 was mute...?'

You stared at the Frontman in surprise (he can't see expression because of your mask though), "There's a pen and a paper over there." He added and pointed at a table.

.

.

.

'OH.MY.GOD.I'M.SO.LUCKY.'

'Choosing Number 38 was definitely the best choice. Ah, Dear number 38- I'm so sorry for putting you inside the vents <3'

You slightly bowed before standing up and walking towards the table that the Frontman pointed to, You brought 2 sheets of paper (but you sneakily hid the 2nd one) and a black pen with you as you returned to the sofa.

"Excuse me, Sir, Can I ask why me?" You wrote, referring to why he's only asking you when the other guard was also still alive.

"Number 37 said he couldn't remember the events clearly." The Frontman answered your question and your mouth slightly opened in disbelief under your mask.

'He couldn't remember the events that clearly...?'

'I SLAMMED HIS HEAD THAT HARD???'

"How useless. I got rid of him." Despite his mask, you could feel his intimidating glare on you, "So, Number 38...If you still want to live, tell me everything you know right now." He commanded you, so you immediately started scribbling on the paper.

'He killed that guy?'

'....Eh, I guess that's a good thing.'

"We heard multiple gunshots from the other hallway, so we immediately left our rooms and ran there with our superior. We saw another superior with two guns and dead guards all over the hallway, we were confused at first but we snapped out of it when he attacked us. He shot a lot of us and hit some of us with his guns. He slammed number 37's head on the wall before shooting me on the leg and doing the same to me." You wrote and handed your paper to the Frontman.