Chapter 125-She's smiling

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

So I've decided to go insta live again. So choose your preferable date and time anyday on or after 23rd December. Comment me the date and time here and I'll let you know the confirmed date and time in the next update.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Author's POV

After the conversation that Akash had with Siya and she told that she wasn't willing to marry him, he had been restless.

He knew he had done a grave mistake but what's done is done and he doesn't want to think about it.

He was regretting what he had done but did he have the right to convince Siya?

Probably not.

He just wanted her to be fit and fine, like before, just like how she was when they were all in office and he came to know about the reason of her leaving him.

The same carefree and bubbly Siya who had his mind, soul and body captured.

So what if she didn't want to marry him? So what if she didn't want to forgive him?

He would live without it as long as...Siya was fine.

As long as she was back to herself, he neither needed nor wanted anything and if after she's recovered she decides to leave him, he'll happily let her go.

"Sir" Jannet's voice brought him back to reality.

"Yes Jannet" he said.

"Sir, everything's ready. Mark has set up all the racks in the store room and every furniture is arranged" she said.

"What about the books?" he asked.

"Sir, if you could tell me the genre of books, I can consult my fiance and books can be arranged in an hour" she said.

"She likes all type of books, spiritual, fiction, historical, biographies but I want you to consult your fiance and ask him to get best motivational books that can be arranged" I said.

"Done Sir. Give me an hour or two, everything will be arranged" she said.

"If you want you can call some helpers to speed up the process" he said.

"Yes sir. I've already called few helpers. Everything will be arranged in two-three hours" she said.

"Thank you Jannet" he said.

"It's my pleasure sir" she said dialing a number on her phone, probably her fiance's.

"Yes, I need your help" she said and walked out of his study.

His thoughts went to Siya who was probably sleeping now.

Thank god all the rooms in this penthouse are soundproof or she would've gotten disturbed because of the sound.

After their brainstorming on what laptop to purchase, Kriti and Siya had a little chit-chat but she was feeling sleepy.

So she went to her room and slept while Akash was finishing his pending work

Finally when he was done for the day, he heard the doorbell ring.

Walking to the main door, he saw some helpers with big boxes.

"Yeah, please come in" Akash said and kept the door wide open for them.

He guided them to the storeroom where Mark had already set up all the shelves and as if on cue, Kriti, entered the room.