... I kinda love the effect!

Once the sun went down, I went on a hunt and it didn't take me long to find the drug's scent. At first I was just running aorund until I smelled something weird.

What is this?

It's somewhat sweet but also sour...

It does remind me of a lemon but the sweet scent... is that the scent of candy?!

No that's not quiet it.

I can't wrap my mind aorund it.

It is so weird...

But it shouldn't be here!

This is definitely the wrong area to smell like this!

It didn't fit into the scene and so I went out to check what the sweet and sour smell was. After approaching the building I found out that the building was completely abandoned. It not only looked like this but you can also smell the old scent of a building. However that didn't stop me from picking up that scent in the air and I followed it. 

There were a couple of people around a huge boxes.

Soo here they are huh...

This was quite easy!

I didn't even needed to ask Kurogiri and Shigaraki for help.

Welp now let's just deal with them!

I went closer to them and tried to have a better look at how many people there really were. I didn't care about the people or their quirk since I was pretty confident in my own quirk. What worried me was that I would loose one or they would call for reinforcements which could bust my cover and then everyone would know who Feral really was.

Okay...

1 point for me for finding them...

but what now...

I have some new clothes on which are confortable but no mask...

But even if they needed to describe me to the police they wouldn't be able to find me.

...

Why not simply kill the lights?

I mean they can't report something they can't  seee!

YEP!

Let's do this!

Ohh this will be fun!

I can see their reaction right now!

Ahh how much fun this will be!

Let's go straight into it!

YUP!

READY OR NOT!

HERE I GO!

In order for them not to find out who Feral really was, I decided to get the light out. Since I was a fast runner, I had no problems running around and breaking all the light they brought with them. This was how the whole room started to get darker and darker.

Villain 1: WHAT THE?!

Villain 2: SHOT! SHOT! JUST SHOT AT THEM!

Villain 3: THEY ARE TO FAST! WHAT IS THIS EVEN?!

Villain 4: AHHHHH!!!! 

Villain 2: Akane is down! 

It was quite fun running around making them chase and shot at something their own eyes couldn't follow in the dark. 

HAH this is kinda fun!

Let's get one down!

Just like that I jumped out of the shadow and grabbed one of the guys before hitting a pressure point and making him droop. However before that I scratched the guy to make him fall on his knees hence the scream. After that I quickly jumped back again and started running around.

I would have succeeded if not for one thing. There was a person with a telekinesis quirk. 

Villain 2: HAH GOTCHA!

Me: LET GO OF ME!

In one moment I was running around and in the other one I was up in the air struggeling.

Villain 2: Ahh look at the cute ears and tails!

Villain 3: A catboy... cute but unfortunately we need to get rid of you!

Villain2: Understood!

As I was running in circles previously the guy now was also twirling me in circles up in the air and after the third circle I was getting sick of it and used my aura and growl to intimidate him. Too bad I didn't think he would just drop his quirk controll. Well he did. Not only did he drop me at the wrong timing but he also send me flying towards the boxes and I crashed into them, breaking them.

Me:*cough* *cough* *cough*

The moment I inhaled all the fine powder I immediatelly felt my body shift. I was covered in white powder and I felt weird. 

Huh...

When did I shift?

Wait!

AHHH DAMN IT!

I inhaled the drug!

Force activating ones quirk...

Well I somehow feel very energetic...

I wonder if this is part of the drugs effect!

It's not bad... I guess... 

Welp!

they just signed their prison papers!

Me: MREW! GRRRRRRR!

Villain 1: OH SHIT!

Villain 2: ....

Villain 6: YOU DAMN IDIOTS! THAT'S FERAL!

Villain 3: RUN!

They all seemed to agree on this one as they immediately started dashing awawy.

Me: MREW!

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

HAHAHAHAHA

You guys brought htis over yourselves!

AHAHAHAHA

I will have soo much fun!

Now let's get out of these boxes first!

It took me only a couple of minutes to get out of them before walking towars them. However as any proud cat would do, I went down to the ground looked at my pray and then started dashing at each one of them. 

Villain1: Please not me! Please not me! Please not me!

OH YES YOU!

It was exactly that scream that made me go after that guy and made him fall to the ground before taking a bite off his costume tearing a good porion out. The guy unfortunatelly ran out and for some frosaken reason I could already hear the sirens and all I did was keep the guys busy in here. 

This is honestly fun!

Why didn't I go after these guys way earlier?!

They screamed and ran in circles trying to literally outrun a full-grown cheetah. Let's face it. There was no way they could even achieve that. So I jumped over them, duck when they threw things at me and punched on them as well as use my theeth and claws at them when they treid to hurt me.

The room was a complete mess when the plolice officers came in.