Part 25

After the chat with Izuku:

Meeting room:

Eraserhead, All Might, Nezu, Recovery Girl, Vlad King and Midnight were seated around the table, analysing the students who had applied for the hero course and had taken the entrance exam.

Aizawa glared at one particular application and waved it in front of Nezu, "So this- " he flipped it in the air to see the name "-Bakugou Katsuki, is Midoriya's bully? He even looks so full of himself"

"But you can't deny that he's powerful," Midnight said with a sigh.

Nezu sipped his tea and pulled out an empty file "Indeed. Bakugou-kun has scored 97 villain points and has stood at the No.1 position in the practical part. His theory score is just as good as well- 89/100. Midoriya-kun may be right when he said that with proper guidance, Bakugou-kun might make a good hero"

"Still" Aizawa grumbled "I'm not letting that brat behave like a delinquent. If he even dares to bully someone here, I'm going to expel him"

"Hold on a second" All Might, the silent spectator, spoke up in confusion "What do you mean? Bakugou Shounen is a bully? Midoriya Shounen's bully?!"

"Midoriya-kun is quirkless, All Might. What do you expect?" Vlad King grumbled, half berating himself.

"But… Midoriya Shounen saved Bakugou Shounen from the sludge villain. I thought they were friends..."

"They are not, Yagi-san. They both attend the same middle school where Midoriya-kun was bullied for his entire life. Bakugou-kun is one of Midoriya-kun's main tormentors. Also, the reason I was so interested in Midoriya-kun in the first place-" everyone perked up and turned to him "- was because I checked his background the day he was added and found out many things about him. He is quirkless, pulled out of Aldera Junior High on (date) and moved to a new address a week later. He completed his middle school education online with a very high percentage of 98.5. The records of Aldera showed his scores to be very low while his online scores were very high, exceptionally high. Midoriya-kun had also enrolled himself in many courses online, including support lectures. I was interested in knowing about him seeing the pace with which he was breezing through courses with perfect scores''

"That's amazing" Recovery Girl exclaimed "the kid went from a total stranger to Nezu's personal student"

"Well, Zashi and I are going to supervise tomorrow's exam so… oh my god! I can't wait to meet him!!"

Aizawa's brow twitched under his bangs "Technically, you will only be seeing him in the exam not 'meeting' him"

Midnight pouted and wiped non-existent tears off her cheeks. They immediately got to work, separating the candidates selected for the hero course to be segregated into 1-A and 1-B later.

"Nezu, I hope you are planning to talk to Bakugou's parents about his punishment as well as file a lawsuit on Aldera" Aizawa grumbled loudly and Nezu smirked.

"I am"

After the meeting, the Chimera walked into his office and picked up his secret telephone. He dialled a number and waited for it to be answered.
...
...
...

"Nezu?"

"Good evening, Tsukauchi-san"

Next day:

Izuku took deep breaths to calm himself after literally sprinting all the way to UA. Clutching the straps of his backpack, he stared at the magnificent building in front of him, willing himself to enter the huge gates, even took a few confident steps only to bump into someone. Rubbing his shoulder he turned to look at the person he bumped into with wide eyes.