Step One, Meet You: Tony Stark x Reader

YN sipped from her cocktail as she leant against the railing of the balcony, enjoying the wind blowing over her heated skin. She could see the dance floor from her spot, and she laughed every time someone stumbled due to their alcohol intake. The ball was boring, she'd known it would be, but her father insisted she join him as the new face of Phoenix Enterprises.

"Not a dancer?" YN looked to the side, raising an eyebrow at the short blonde man, his brown eyes drinking in YN's appearance, making her uncomfortable.

"Not really." She replied bluntly, not wanting to feed into this man's desires.

"Not even for me?" YN coughed into her drink, throwing her head back as she laughed.

"Honey, especially not for you." YN grinned as she watched him leave, a dejected scowl on his face.

"That was harsh." Her gaze moved to meet another pair of brown eyes, these ones shockingly bright and mischievous.

"He deserved it." The other man, whom she recognized to be Tony Stark, snickered, nodding his head in agreeance.

"Tony." He said, smiling over at her, not moving any closer which YN was thankful for.

"YN." Tony's eyes widened in realization, his mouth popping open slightly and he stepped away from the balcony.

"You're Seaton's daughter. The new CEO of-"

"Phoenix. Yeah." YN swallowed, nodding her head and looking away. She downed the rest of her drink and placed her glass down, leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

"Why does that sound like a bad thing?" Tony said, moving to stand against the wall opposite her. "I thought all Seaton family members were itching to get their ass on that seat."

"Well. Not all of us." YN mumbled, sighing as she stood up straight. "Buy me a drink."

"Quite direct, aren't we?" YN bit her lip cocking her head. "I like it. Let's go."

Tony walked through the crowd, people stumbling out of his way as they passed. YN chuckled behind her hand as women stared at her, jealousy on their faces. "You're a crowd pleaser."

"Eh, you get used to it." Tony shrugged, leaning against the bar and waving a waiter down. "So, what's your story? Why don't you want to be CEO?"

"Seems like a bitch of a job." YN shrugged, sipping at her martini. "One I don't want."

"Yeah, can't disagree there." YN laughed, nodding as Tony smiled. "I mean I gave the position to my assistant." Tony snickered, shrugging his shoulders again.

"Seems fair." YN chuckled, her eyes drifting over the counter. YN scoffed as she caught her brother staring at her in distaste. "I think I'm going to give it a year and pass it on anyway."

"Oh yeah?" Tony asked, following YN's gaze to her brother who straightened at the speculating pair of eyes. "That your brother?" YN nodded, biting her lip. "Seems like a dick."

"Oh, you don't know the half of it." Tony raised an eyebrow, urging her on. "He's a bit... upset that pops gave me the position."

"Why did he?" YN furrowed her eyebrows at him, making Tony throw his hands up. "I didn't mean it like that, I mean I've heard great things about you, YN. I just thought the older sibling would be given the title."

"My brother has had his troubles recently, gambling... oh my- please don't repeat that!" YN squeezed her eyes shut as she realized what she'd done.

"Lips are sealed." Tony laughed, chuckling at her reaction. YN nodded in appreciation, her eyes drifting over to her brother again. "From what I hear, you deserve it anyway." YN scoffed again, her eyes flicking to meet Tony's again.

"I'm not sure about that." She blushed, sipping at her cocktail. "There's other things I want to do anyway."

"Like?" YN sighed, biting her lip as she stared at Tony. "C'mon, don't leave me wondering?"

"I don't know?" YN laughed, leaning against the bar. "Travel, get into trouble and make a mess of my life, fix the mess I make. Fall in love." Her last words were whispered as she stared at her hands.

"And you don't think you can do that whilst running a company?" YN huffed, running a hand through her hair as she thought.

"I don't want to be chained down to a company I don't even really care about. I want to be passionate about what I do, do something I love, not just do something because it lands me over eight figures, you know?" Tony stared at YN, unblinking. "Tony?"

"Yeah." Tony cleared his throat, nodding quickly. "Yeah, I get it." YN smiled, nodding her own head. "Hey, let's get out of here?"

YN frowned, standing up straight. "What, what for?"

"Don't you want to get into trouble?" YN's lips pulled upward as Tony grabbed her hand. "I can help you with that."

YN and Tony stood on the end of the docks, YN wrapping her arms around her bare arms as her dress blew in the wind. "What are we doing?" YN laughed, her smile making her cheeks ache.

Tony bent down to remove his shoes, keeping his eyes on YN's. "Take off you dress."

"What? No way!" YN exclaimed, stepping away as Tony removed his shirt, YN sucking in her breath as she stared at his chest. Tony cleared his throat, making YN's eyes lift to his. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

Tony smiled, lifting his hand for YN to place hers in, pulling her closer. YN sucked in a breath as her eyes dropped back to his chest, her other hand lifting to press gentle fingers against it. Tony held his breath as he stared at YN, the glow of his reactor lighting up her features in the blue.

"Take off your dress." Tony whispered again, lifting his hand to push down her strap. YN lifted her eyes to stare into Tony's. "Let's get into trouble, make a mess of your life and I can help you fix it."

"Tony, we only just met." YN giggled, her lip sucking into her mouth. "Why would you want to help me?"

"You're different." YN blushed, her eyes averting from Tony's. "You're special, I can tell." YN chuckled, stepping away from the smiling man.

"Fine, but keep your hands to yourself, big man." Tony laughed, licking his lips as he watched YN unzip her dress, pushing it down over her hips and kicking it off her bare feet. Tony blew out a calming breath as he looked over YN's figure, her underwear hugging her curves. "I see you watching me, Mr. Stark, but I don't see your own clothes coming off?"

Tony laughed, unbuckling his own pants and pushing them to his ankles, leaving them both in their underwear. YN swallowed, lifting her hands behind her to unclip her bra. Once it was off, YN smirked, hooking her thumb in her underwear. She quickly pulled them down, kicking them off and jumping off the wharf, leaving Tony blushing on the docks.

"Are you coming?" YN giggled, watching Tony stumble over his own boxers, falling head first into the water. YN laughed, treading the water as she waited for Tony to resurface. YN felt hands grab her waist, a surprised squeak leaving her mouth. Tony rose from the water, hair dripping over his face. YN smiled, pushing it out of his eyes, leaving her hand on his face.

"You are so gorgeous." YN laughed, pressing both her hands on Tony's cheeks, resting her head against his. "So gorgeous."

"And you're so cheesy." Tony smiled, helping YN wrap her legs around his waist. She pressed forward, her lips meeting his halfway. They were making out furiously when a flash of light caught her attention, making her pull away.

"Is that YN Seaton and Tony Stark?" YN groaned, pressing her face in the crook of Tony's neck.

"I think we succeeded in the first part of your plan." Tony chuckled, pulling YN closer.

"I think so."