Chapter 6: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(2)

Cale waved his hand as he bid Choi Han his farewell. Just like in the previous timeline, he had to send Choi Han away to get Rosalyn and Lock.

He already gave everything that Choi Han needs for his trip last night. That's why he no longer needs to throw a spatial bag at him.

As soon as Choi Han disappeared from his sight, Cale walked into the inn and went to his room. He puts the kittens down then immediately took out all the items that he already prepared for him to get his ancient power, dominating aura then puts it into his spatial pocket.

He took a black robe then wears it to cover his body.

"I have things to do, can you guys take care of my room when I'm gone?" Cale asked the kittens as he patted their head.

"I'll buy anything you want if you do so," he added.

"Really?" Both the kittens' golden eyes gleamed.

"Yes, really."

On and Hong meowed happily as their wagged their tails.

"Sure, nya! You better promise!"

"Promise nya! Promise!"

Cale nodded his head again as he smiled at the kittens.

"I promise."

As soon as Cale made his promise to the kittens, Roan immediately set a teleportation circle that was coordinated to the forest of darkness.

Zingggg

In only a blink, Cale already saw the black swamp in front of him. As expected, Raon's skill was impressive. Even though the time already turned back, his skill did not affect by it at all.

Cale started to look around to make sure in that forest there are only he and Raon.

"There's no one around but that footstep over there looked new."

Raon pointed with his little paw the footprints near the swamp as he spoke.

"Arm must already go here to take some dead mana for the mermaid. Looks like we need to hurry but let me take some of the dead mana first. It's for Alberu."

Raon nodded his head then shot his mana at the center of the swamp when Cale already finished filling the magic bottle with dead mana.

Raon also casts a shield around Cale to prevent him from getting dead mana on his body since dead mana is deadly to humans.

The ground began to rumble causes the monster nearby went wild. Luckily, none of them went towards Cale and Raon.

Cale smirked when he finally saw the white bone begin to appear on the surface of the swamp.

–I will get stronger with this!

Cale could hear the dominating aura's voice when the crown on top of the bone dragon head finally could be seen.

– I may not complete but I can make a dragon fear me!

Cale flinched when he heard what the dominating aura had said. He subconsciously gulped. That means he can suppress Dragon Fear.

'If that's true then I'll never use this power to its maximum level.'

Cale makes a note to himself.

After a few minutes, the bone dragon was finally out of the swamp and now was floating in the air thanks to Raon's magic.

"Good, now let put it inside the cave where we used to hide Mary's bones."

Raon nodded his head. He then followed Cale who began to head to the cave. Since he had his record power, he didn't need a map to walk around the forest.