Chapter 43: Shattered Dreams

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

"I hear the ocean from far away, Across the dream, past the woods, I'm following this clarity"

"Take my hands now"

"You are the cause of my euphoria......"

He stopped recording when he heard the door opened from behind and saw Lisa wearing a lavender short sleeves and a white skirt that goes inches above her knee, and her favorite celine sneaker, walking towards him with a couple takeout of iced coffee and box of sottoek on her hand.

"You gonna eat those by yourself?" He asked watching her hop her feet with a huge smile on her face. She placed the food on the empty side of his table and sat on his lap.

"Of course not, we'll eat it together," She wrapped her slender arms around him, giving him his daily kisses.

"Hmm, but I want to do something else tho," He bit her lips, and Lisa straddled him in between her legs.

"In here?" She asked, dry humping his clothes crotch, he groaned.

"Wherever you want baby".

He closed his eyes, pulling her head closer when a paper straw touches his lips instead of her lips. He open his eyes to see the girl softly giggling.

"Cocky bunny," she said. "Everyone is here, I saw them on the living room," "You don't want Jimin oppa hearing my moans right?" She said pulling away to grab a stick on the food she brought and give it to him.

He sighed, "Done with shoots?"

"Nope, there's still one tomorrow," she paused, "What are you doing?"

She sat on his lap again staring at the computer, that has a lot of sound wave prints all over with in different kind of shades.

"I'm preparing my next song," he said. "I'm choosing between the two, either Euphoria or Still With You," He said.

"How do I play this?" She asked. "I wanna listen to it".

"Just press the space baby," he said, munching his food. She pressed the space bar and the intro of Euphoria resonated the whole place,

It's like gravity fell and the world were all about them and how their love started as euphoric dream that they never knew would grow something more greater than their fancy feeling that ended up becoming their own paradise.

She felt like dancing to his voice, the reminisce of how he twirled her that night on his knighting ball, and felt the tingling sensation of their heated kiss in that dim light hallway of the VIP section of the club.

She remembered the way he kisses her that night she confessed everything and the way his eyes ignited with his heart full of determination to never let her go. And the way he touches her in Kalgoa, the night he claimed her soul and body.