Chapter 18

Sonakshi's POV:

It has been two weeks since Mr.Verma is acting all strange.He smiles more oftenly and keeps staring at me whenever I see him.He himself prepare breakfast for me everyday,drops me at my work as well.And not to forget he kisses me every now and then,on cheeks ofcourse.His caring side is more dangerous than rude one.I was confused about his sudden change but I am liking it a lot.I know we both were the one who decided to keep this marriage fake but know..... I think it's impossible to do so.I had already confessed my feelings to myself that I am in love with him.Yeah... I am in love with my husband.

I don't know whether he has the same feeling for me as he didn't said anything but the hints that he is giving in the present scenario says the truth.Is he also falling in love with me? Is he?

My chain of thoughts were broke by Meena."Hey girl.... What are you thinking so deep?... Let me guess are you missing your husband haa"she started teasing me.

"Why will I think of him?Ofcourse not I have really more important work then thinking about him... " I lied to her.

"Oh really.... I thought you were thinking about the kiss which you shared outside the office" She said and I frozed.

"How... do you know about the kiss?"I asked her while stuttering.

" I saw you both.... You are really a PDA couple "she said making me red in embarrassment.

"Oh... Your face has turned red,no need to be shy...i can understand" she said dramatically.

"Meena please do your work" I told her irritatingly.She started laughing and continued doing her work.
***************************************
I was done with all my work.I packed my stuffs in my bag and bid goodbye to all.I exited the bank entrance.I was waiting for the Rikshaw when I heard the conversation of some female workers of my office who were standing besides me.

"Did you see him?"
"He is so handsome"
"Oh... he is Pranit Verma the famous hotelier.... he is so hot"

What Mr.Verma?what is he doing here?

I looked in the direction in which all the ladies were seeing and I saw him.He was wearing his office suit and leaning on his car while scrolling through his phone.He was looking so handsome as always.I was just staring at him.I was jealous because of the comments of this ladies,he is my husband.

One of the lady said"Come on yaar, he is not going to spare a glance at us.... he might be dating some beautiful model for sure... we are nowhere near"

"Yeah right.... whoever the girl is might be lucky for sure..... Come on let's go now or we will miss the bus"

There comments made me stunned and a wave of inferior complexity ran through my mind.Ofcourse he will like some girl who is beautiful and of his class.Not someone like me.He might just be behaving good with me because of some guilt because I fainted.I was so stupid to even think about it.When he will know my reality, he will also start hating me ,won't he?

While thinking all this my eyes became watery and I was on the verge of crying.I hurridely turned around and got into a Rikshaw.I sat in it and was thinking deeply about today's incident.Once I reached near my destination,I gave the auto driver his money and made my way towards the apartment.I went in my room and closed it carefully. Tears immediately started flowing from my eyes.I cried for a while and then decided to take a shower.I changed my clothes and stood near my window looking outside for a while.I was just thinking what to do further.I think I should avoid him.... Yeah that's it...I will avoid him from now to suppress my feelings.

I didn't felt like eating something so I went and slept.

Next morning:

I woke up early than usual and got ready to go to my office.I have to make my mission "Ignore Mr.Verma" successful.I went out of my room carefully not to make any noise.I let out a sigh when I didn't saw anyone.I hurridely made my way towards the front door.I tried to open it but it was locked.Hah... What is it now.I was trying very hard to open it up when voice of someone made me halt.