Part-3

As Taehyung was reaching close to Jungkook his heartbeats were raising high.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?Jungkook asked to himself in mind.

Jungkook fixed himself and look away from Taehyung to distract himself.But still by cornor of his eyes he look at Taehyung and gasped when Taehyung sit beside him on same couch.

Jungkook clenched his fist as he is getting nervous out of nothing.He don't even know Taehyung before but still why the fuck he is feeling so nervous just by his presence?

"Hey" After few minutes Taehyung spoke in his deep idol voice while looking at Jungkook who gluped before turning his head to Taehyung.

"H-Hii"Jungkook mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

" Oh-You-!?"Taehyung asked while raising his one eyebrow with questioning eyes.Fuck his expression is so killing right now.

"Umm Myself Jeon Jungkook-"

"Oh Jeon!!Are u perhaps Mr.Jeon's Son?" Taehyung asked in amazed.

"Yes" Jungkook replied back with a small smile.

"I see.Last year he was here"

"Actually this year i take over the company as new CEO"He said with confidence.

"Interesting"Taehyung muttered with a little smirk which got unnoticed by Jungkook.Taehyung check out Jungkook head to toe and Suddenly he forward his hand for a handshake.

" Huh?"Jungkook give a confuse look.

"Handshake?" He wiggle his eyebrow while eyeing his hand.

"Ahh y-yeah" Jungkook let out a embarassed chuckle and hesitantly forward his hand and hold Taehyung hand.Jungkook gluped when Taehyung slightly caressed his hand but before Jungkook say something he take his hand back and smiled innocently.

"Umm,what's your age?You look pretty young" He faked a innocent smile.

"24,btw You?"

"26" Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Btw you are cute" Taehyung uttered out of nowhere and Jungkook unkownly blushed at that.Taehyung was sitting with a innocent cute smile on face but Jungkook didn't notice the huge flirty intentions behind that innocent face.

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨,𝘶𝘧𝘧" Jungkook thinked in his mind and let out a loud relief sigh.But heart and body was still heating up.
.

𝘉𝘵𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘵 He check out Taehyung secretly. Meanwhile Taehyung was busy on his phone.
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬??𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮.....𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.𝘜𝘨𝘩𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘩𝘩!!𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘺........𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘛𝘳𝘈𝘪𝘎𝘩𝘛.....I AM FUCKING STRAIGHT.𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 girls,𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬.He fight with his ownself in mind and lastly convince his heart anyhow.

"Let's go sir" Jungkook's secretry called him.Jungkook nod and stand up to leave and Taehyung also stand up with him.

"For meeting?" Taehyung asked.

"I am your secretry, Mr.kim you can ask me." Jennie spoke from behind and Taehyung roll his eyes at her sarcastic tone.

"Yes, see ya" With that Jungkook walk away and Taehyung just stare at his back figure with some unexplained expression.

"Tsk,He is gone"

"What the fuck is your problem?" Taehyung asked in annoyed.

"Nothing.......just umm,..He is hot by the way" Jennie uttered shyly while blushing.And Tae give her a wtf look."What?"

"First,stop blushing over every fucking boy and second he isn't Hot at all"He spoke sarcastically.

"Are you kidding me?You were literally undressing him by your eyes and you think that i didn't notice that?"she said in disbelief.

"Wait what do you wanna say,huh?"

"He is hot and you have your eyes on him,don't you??" She smirked.

"Tsk.....He isn't hot,Jennie"

"He is cute and adorable,bAbYbOy"Taehyung said with a smile and walk away leaving a dumbfounded Jennie behind.

"Such a flirty bitch"Jennie sighed and follow Taehyung.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧,𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩??....𝙪𝙬𝙪𝙬𝙪𝙪𝙪𝙪 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝🥺😭

𝙪𝙬𝙪𝙬𝙪𝙪𝙪𝙪 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝🥺😭

𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚✊💃

𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚✊💃

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚........🌚