Chapter - 19

Hey my lovely starry buddies I'm back.... ☺☺☺☺

Very sorry for being this late this time.

I can't say everything but for now just wanna let my friends know that I'm facing a very bad phase of my life now....... But I'll never ever comprise with my story world. Because this is my world.

So my bestest buddies just pray to Almighty God that he frees your Kajal😞 from that bad phase. I know he'll listen to all of you.

So, now my story is kept aside...

Enjoy your story.....

Today's Episode is going to reveal to many secrets.

This chapter is dedicated to my nandu NandiniBk1

Happy Reading😊😊😊

*****

The moment Fiza said those words, Kavya slapped her shoulder slightly and whispered, "Don't you have a filter on your mouth.... You idiot"

"What am I gonna do with a filter I'm not Aquaguard" Fiza said rubbing her shoulders.

Kavya sighed audibly on her stupid statement 😄😄😄

Fiza put her both forearms on the table and sat like a philosopher to explain. She said, "Iski shakal dekh kavya.... Apne shohor ko ek hafte tak na dekhne par, unse baat na karne par
Yeh mari jaa rahi hai!!!..... Unki berukhi ispar aazab nazil kar rahi hai....
Yeh mohabbat hi hai meri jaan" Fiza said the last line with a wink.
(Look at her face, she's dieing because she's not seen her husband for a week, he's not talking to her. His ignorance is killing her. It's love my dear)

Fiza's words started it's effect instantly because Kajal started collecting the pieces of past.

She thought, "before this also he went out for business trips, but I never felt lonely....
I myself  didn't talk to him ever than why now I'm feeling that silence when he's not talking to me.
I used to avoid his sight, than why am I effected when he didn't look at me for once..... Is it true that.... I??

Kajal was about to realise her true feelings when he heard a painful voice.

"Aaahhhh... Ammiiiiiii...... Fiza shouted loudly holding her left side of stomach. Her sandwich fell from her hand.

Both Kavya and Kajal became panicked, suddenly the canteen boy came and asked worriedly, " Kya hua didi"(what happened mam)

Kajal held his collars tightly and asked him with blazing eyes, "what was their in the sandwich...she's screaming with stomach pain...you see!!!Tell me now"

Kavya interrupted her, "kajal the sandwich was okay, even we too had it, and I think her stomach is not paining.... She's holding the left corner"

"Whatever it is.... We must take her to the hospital... Let's go" Kajal said and they both took her to the hospital with  driver Kaka .

****

In the hospital
After an hour....

The doctor came out of the ward and Kavya asked him, "what's wrong doctor!! Is she alright??

" It's the appendix pain.... We need to do a small operation, for that we have to admit her.... You both call her parents ... Don't worry okay !!"doctor said in a calm tone and left after patting her shoulders.