Chapter Four

Hey readers, sorry for the late update. I've had a busy weekend. I hope you enjoy the new chapter! 

Chapter 4 (Rebecca's pov)

"May I read those inheritance tests Heir Potters; I would like to know what has outraged you so much." Griphook requests, a frown on his face.

"Of course, master goblin Griphook, you are our account manager it's only fair that you be kept in the loop." I reply, Harry and I both handing him our tests so he could read them.

Harry and I sat back in our chairs and watch Griphook's facial expressions, the best we can, as he reads our inheritance tests. We watch as clear fury covers his face as he reads it. As well as a little awe, probably from how many ancient and noble houses, we are heirs for.

"This...how...that bastard!!! How dare he!!" Griphook roars furiously, slamming his fist onto the desk.

Harry and I jump slightly at the act of violence, even though it wasn't directed at us, and nod our heads in agreement to his anger.

"Is there a way to remove the blocks? I want them off now! Merlin knows how all those blocks have been affecting our magical development." I aske Griphook.

"Yes, there is a way to remove all the blocks, spells, potions, and compulsions. You will need to have a magical cleansing ritual performed on you. It just so happens that Gringotts's offer that service! For a price of course!" Griphook said with a cunning smile.

"Of course. Excellent! Can we take part in the ritual now? The sooner the better!" Harry exclaims, jumping out of his chair.

"Yes, follow me Heir Potters. Everything else can be dealt with later." Griphook smirks, getting up out of his chair and coming round his desk to lead the way.

Griphook leads us through dozens of corridors, and deep into the depths of the bank. Griphook eventually stops in front of a large mahogany door, knocking before opening the door for us to go in.
I go into the ritual chamber room first and look around. It is a large stone room with massive, curved archways and pillars, all covered in ancient runes. In the middle of the room is a large triangular pool of water, the pool is surrounded by a circle of ancient runes carved into the ground.
On the right side of the room is a healer's wing set up, including a bed, cupboards full of potions, herbs, and other healing supplies. There are two other goblins inside the chamber, they are currently in the healer's section having a conversation before they saw us and make their way over to Griphook.

Griphook greets the new goblins, and spoke to them in gobbledegook for a few minutes, he makes a few gestures towards me and Harry during his conversation. The other two goblins made some sounds of outrage during the conversation, before turning towards us as it came to an end.

"We will help you Heir Potters. This injustice will not stand!" One of the healers exclaims.

"Thank you very much." I say with a soft smile. "Will it hurt?"

"Yes, unfortunately it will hurt towards the end, but afterwards all the blocks, spells, potions, and  the compulsions will be gone." The second healer answers my question with a grumble.

"What are your names?" Harry asks politely.

"I am Enxa, and this is my colleague Noxea, I will be helping you, and Noxea will be helping your sister." Enxa, the first healer spoke, a slightly surprised look on her face as if she hadn't expected us to ask for their names.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Rebecca, and this is my brother Harry. Please treat us well, we will be relying on you." I say, smiling kindly at the goblins.