PROWDMOD KayDay _ Five Minutes

SMUT

kayday likes to do dangerous things, example, making out in the school restroom

"babe.." kayday softly whispers in your ears, "hmm?" you utter while mixing batter.

"you know.. we haven't been doing it for weeks.. can we?" kayday caresses your waist, you tried to stop her but she was a bit stronger than you.

"why ask me if you would do it your way?" you stated, kayday removes her hand from your waist "are you mad? you don't want to do it? it's fine. i'm sorry, love."

kayday walks to the sofa and took her phone, browses through her instagram filled with sexy girls. you sighed, removed your apron and went to her. kayday looks at you with a confused look. you took her phone and sat on her lap.

"oh? i thought-" she got stopped when you kissed her, you can feel her smiling through the kiss.

you pulled away from the kiss and said "five minutes only. i need to bake monika unnie's orders, okay?"

kayday did not waste any moment, she pulled your waist closer to her. you can feel her heat, you adjusted your throbbing core to her lap.

"let me make you feel good, princess..." kayday smirks and made you sit on the sofa.

she slowly leaves kisses on your thigh, she caresses your clothed breast. you can't help but to moan from her teasing. finally, she took off your panties, she started sucking on your core.

"ahh~ b-baby.." you can't help but to feel submissive in kayday's mouth. she held your hand as she eats the heck out of you.

you look at the clock, 2 minutes have passed. "3 minutes left.." you utter. she fastens her pace, you feel a knot on your stomach.

she really knows your spot, she keeps on sucking, inserting a finger to make you cum faster.

"ahh~ i'm close..." you stated as you try to catch your breath, "b-baby..."

few moments later, you cummed in kayday's mouth, she licks her finger and closed your thighs but you pushed her to the sofa, she looks shocked.

"oh? what are you doing? what about monika unnie's order?" she asked, "let me give back the favor. it'll be fast.." you stated as you kneel in front of her.