House elf and the Weasleys

Harry was sitting down and scrolling through the book Hagrid was giving him and Bree in the end of their first year while Bree was on the bed doing something with her wand. He flipped the page and saw picture of Lily and James holding a baby Harry and a baby Bree. He flipped the page again and saw him, Bree, Ron and Hermione in a picture.

Hedwig was screeing in her cage wanting to get out.

"We can't let you out Hedwig. We're not allowed to use magic outside of school " Harry said.

Hedwig was screeing again and picked on the lock trying to get out.

"Besides, if Uncle Vernon-" Bree started but got cut off by Vernon.

"Harry Potter! Ambree Potter"

"Now you've done it"

They walked down into the kitchen and saw Aunt Petunia with a cake and humming.

"He's in there. Vernon?" She said.

They walked over to him and saw him and Dudley wearing suits like there was a fancy party.

"I'm warning you. If you two can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go"

"But she's bored" Bree said.

"If we only let her out for an hour or two" Harry said.

Vernon laughed a bit.

"So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No sir"!

"But we haven't got any messages from any of our friends" Harry said.

"Who wants to be friends with you?" Dudley said rudely and bumped into their shoulders.

"I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby and given you food from our table. Even let you two have Dudleys second bedroom." Vernon told them.

"Not now poppkins it's for when the Masons arrive" Petunia said to Dudley.

"Which should be any minute" Vernon said gladly. "Now, let's go over our schedule one again shall we? Petunia. When the Masons arrive you will be...?"

"In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home"

"Good, and Dudley you will be...?"

"I'll be waiting to open the door" He said proudly.

"Excellent"

They all glared at the twins who just stood there looking at them.

"And you two?"

"We'll be in our bedroom"

"Making no noise and pretend that we don't exist"

"Too right you will. I'll be making the biggest deal of my career and you will not mess it up"

They went upstairs and the doorbell rang.

"Biggest deal of my career and you will not mess it up well to bad Vernon that your parents messed up..." Bree said.

"You've gotten an attitude over the summer I've noticed" Harry said to Bree.

"Yeah well, try to hang out with only you the entire summer. You'll go insane" Bree smirked.

He playfully pinched her on her arm.

"Hey! I know you love me"

"Right you are Harry"

They stepped into their room and their eyes widened when they saw a small creature jumping on their bed.