Bonus Chapter - Tattoos

Author Note: bonus chapter are scenes I had already written but were excluded from the chapters due to length, incompletes, etc.

---
Naomi waited impatiently for Killian to remove the bandage, and she shifted closer to get a peek, but he was being sneaky.

"Kill," she whined, flopping on the bed dramatically. "Why can't I know?"

He chuckled and finally moved closer.
She swallowed thickly as his muscular, bare chest came into view

She sat back up, finally seeing the two wolves howling at a crescent moon on the right side of his chest.

"There's me, and there's you."

Underneath there was some text that said My Everything.

"Wow," she breathed, hesitantly reaching out to run her fingers over it. He stiffened and she pulled away.

"Sorry, I-"

He chuckled, picking up her hand and pressing his lips to the back of it. "It's alright, sweetheart. I was just a little unprepared."

She blushed. What did that mean?

"I believe you told me that once I show you mine you can show me yours."

She pulled the end of her shirt to just below her left set of ribs, revealing the dainty, swirly rose.

"Very cute, " he said, sitting next to her. He reached to touch it, but looked up to make sure she was okay with it. She smiled at him, and he brushed his fingertips over the ink.

Him touching her like that felt very intimate, and the panic she thought she would feel was replace with a deep love for the man in front of her.

She leaned up, pressing her lips to his fiercely, cupping his cheeks.

He groaned, caught off guard by her gesture. He wrapped his arms around her back, deepening the kiss.