Weird Day

'These people are turning into characters. Just like those 3 people. Whats more worse is that Chareum is a extra character without me knowing. I'm not sure about Hayan but, Chareum is most definitely a extra character.'

"Seo..."

'I know that Chareum is a extra character because the novel said something about a girl with blonde hair?'

"Se...ye..on"

'I should check the novel just to be sure. Also why did the orange character targeted me. When the plot of the story didn't say anything like that. '

"Seo...yeon"

'I haven't seen or read anything from the novel named Tae-won and Oh I'm Hye.. '

"Seo-yeon!"

"Huh? Yes? "

"Class ended."

"Class ended? What do you mean? What about that Tae-won guy and the name of that... Girl. "

"The teacher arrived as soon as Tae-won was about to say 'that girl's name' How did you forget about it? ."

"Oh right! I forgot! silly me! Sorry Jinho! "
'Was I that lost in thought that I lost track of time?'

"I'll leave now, bye."

"Yeah sure!"
'Wait- did this guy just said goodbye to me first!?'

"Hey Jinho! Its your first time saying goodbye to me right?"

"..."

'He didnt answer. kinda pissed me off, but make me relieved at the same time.'

"Yeah, I guess."

'What...!? This can'tbe happening right?'

"Hey Seo-yeon."

"Oh-Yeah?"

"You..."

"Hm? "

"Never mind."

"Ok then!See you tomorrow then Jinho!"
'What the heck did I just witness.'

"I should leave now too."
I picked up my things and get up to leave the classroom.

'I didn't eat lunch today. I guess It makes sense that I forgot about it since my stomach always feel full.'

As I walked through the halls, a black character walks pass me and whisper on my ear.

"Did you feel grateful?"

I looked at my side and saw that the blackened character had already mixed up already with the other blackened characters.

'What do you mean grateful? Come to think of it, I just realized, what happened last night? I dont remember a single thing ever since I came home last night.'

"Hey what's the big deal! Get off me!"

'Huh? Have I read this line before?'

"what do you mean 'what's the big deal' you are really dumb aren't you. You didn't even know what you did wrong."

"What's with you! You're crazy!"
There were different kinds of voices screaming and it was very familiar.

I went to where I heared the screams and arrived at Class 9 where some of the characters classroom is. And saw the female lead Myung-Hee screaming at the so called villainess Areum with her friend Jihye on her side and Chareum, Hayam and Kim Deokgu on the Female lead side.

I'm the classroom a group Of blackened characters were swarming in the entrance of the classroom. I was at the back looking only. I could only see a little bit. Even though it was only a little bit I already knew that everything is not going against the plot.

'What the...I haven't read this part of the storu before! What the heck is going on!?'

"Seo-yeon?"

'Who the heck is calling me!? Im trying to see what happening here- What the-! '

"We meet again. Seo-yeon"

It was the guy who had Black hair and black eyes. Choi Hoseok.

'I just freaking realized that, this guy is a weirdo. Who the heck looks at a person expression and just ask if they're jealous. On a popular guy.'

'Ack-'

A blackened character suddenly runs towards where I stand at while thinking and hit me on my foot.

I tripped and landed on Choi Hoseok chest.

'W-wha-! How is this possible for a background character!? Today is the weirdest day ever-!'