34

We was back at Makai's house and we had already did our night routine so now we were just laying down

"What's wrong wit' you?" He asked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Yo' mood had changed when y'all came back, I told you I know you." He chuckled and I sighed.

"Dayla had went live and was basically talking bout how fake, blah blah blah, how i'm hanging with Tiara, how I put you over my friends- She said that shit?" He cut me off.

"Yes, I can't believe it." I said and he laughed.

"Stop laughing." I said.

"Bae i'm laughing cause the shit funny, that girl delusional as fuck and just making up shit. I been told you she was drama filled but nahhh you ain't wanna listen to Makai." He dragged.

"Don't matter how long you known somebody, anybody can snake you and the arguing don't matter cause it's always two sides to a story and people gone believe what they want regardless." He said.

"I'm not gone argue, I already said what I needed to say to her the day we fought, but if she want a rematch then oh well i'm not finna let somebody walk over me." I said.

"Ion want you to fight to be honest, but do you Imma still be on yo' side though." He shrugged.

"Um I'll be back." I said getting up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"I- Just finna make a phone call." I said leaving out and going downstairs to the kitchen. I sat down at the Island and set my phone up before pressing the live button and people started joining instantly.

"Ight lemme just say this, I could care less about y'all comments or what anybody thinks. I'm not finna go back and forth on social media arguing about our business with someone who has my number." I stated calmly.

"That's just not what i'm about, I said what I had to say about the situation to her and that's where it should've just ended. I know what really happened and I'm not finna speak on it, I don't care about clearing my name in shit because y'all don't know shit about me this is a fucking app I don't have to prove myself to any fucking body." I said.