𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼: 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎

"Madara... are we perhaps still moving forward with the plan?" Kisame had questioned.

However, Obito was silently fuming with anger. "There is... no plan..." He responded.

"Hm?"

"Not while that damn brat is alive that is. He's screwing up the entire thing, one by one."

Obito flashed his sharingan as he stood in front of the second to last remaining Akatsuki member.

"All because you failed to do the simplest of jobs. Which was kill him..."

"The damn brat has proven that he is as tough as nails. How the hell was I supposed to know he was alive until shit started falling apart?"

Obito turned his back away from Kisame.

"Besides, you act as if I'm to blame for all of this. Because if I remember correctly, it was you who took him in and trained him over four years. And now all of the sudden you want him dead? Don't make me laugh now.."

"You don't even know the reason as to why I want him dead now.." Obito responded.

"Oh yeah? Well surprise me, Madara. Because when you took him in, he was already beat up enough to the point that one flick to the forehead could've killed the brat." Kisame smirked.

Obito sat down on a rock and interlocked his fingers.

"I want that brat dead, because I noticed how greatly he had progressed in just the matter of four years. I only taught him the basics, abilities that would probably be useless against any enemy... even Orochimaru. But as we entered the final year of his training, I noticed he was starting to improve much more faster."

Kisame sat next Obito as they both looked down at the crystal clear water below them.

"And before I knew it, he started learning things on his own. Abilities that would take months to master, only took him a few days. He was truly determined to destroy his old comrades, therefore, if he kept going like that.. then catching him by a blindside would useless in the future. So it was time to act quick. And who else better to send out to kill him than you?"

Kisame grinned. "He didn't know much of Hidan's ability... you could've sent that sadistic freak after him."

"I could've sent anyone... but I chose you instead. Because out of all Akatsuki members, you're already more of a sick bastard than us."

Kisame chuckled. "Oh yeah... don't you have bad blood with someone from the leaf? Kakashi Hatake, correct?"

"I assume so.."

"Why him? The guy wasn't even born around the time where everyone thought you had died?"

Obito sighed. "It's a long story, has nothing to do with you."

From their right, Zetsu began to emerge from the ground slowly as he began speaking.

"Naruto seems to be making his move on us. And it seems that Sasuke Uchiha and the Hidden Leaf are going into deep training for three weeks. Some are even going to other villages to help better their training." He says.

Kisame chuckled once more as he stood up.

"Well then.. it appears it's time that we go up against the demon himself. Zetsu... send that brat my way. I'll be stopping by the cloud village soon. And now that I think of it, Naruto just might be the perfect opponent for me."

Kisame looked back at Obito one last time.

"Do you trust me to rid of his body and let him swim the fishes this time, Madara Uchiha?"