Diana Prince X Fem Reader (DC)

Watching Wonder Woman with my mum and decided to write a second oneshot for Diana Prince.

Summary: once they arrive in England, Steve introduces Diana to his Sister Y/N Trevor who comes with them to the front lines.

Third person pov...

Diana, eyes-wide, takes in the cobblestone streets of London,the overly dressed people, a lots of horse drawn carriages, newsstands shout out headlines of war and votes for Woman.

Everything is different for Diana so she seems fascinated by them to her this is the world of good men. She looks through various store windows with wonder. She moves past a bakery breathing in the wonderful smell.

Next to her Steve smiles at the look in her eyes at everything new she sees.
A horseless carriage honks,Diana watching it drive by, moving out of its way but with a smile.

"Diana!" Yells Steve, he is working to keep up with Diana. She sees something she can barely fathom a man and woman holding hands, very much in love. It’s captivating to see.

"Why are they holding hands?" The Amazon asks Steve who tries to explain it to her. "Well, because they’re... together." He said Diana takes Steve’s hand. He lets it go.

"No, we’re not together... I mean,
like that. Look, we need to go
this way." He said making Diana turn around  "Because this is the way to the
war?" She asks

Steve points the opposite
way "Technically, that’s the way to
war" he said turning her around
Diana is confused "Then where are we going?"

For an answer Steve pats his bag a smirk on his lips "I have to get this notebook to my superiors"

But Diana shakes her head she pushes against him "I let you go, you take me to Ares. We made a deal, Steve Trevor. A
deal is a promise. A promise is
unbreakable" philologically making Steve almost finding it endearing "Oh, boy. Okay..."mutters the spy

Hes stuck with her. "Come with me to deliver this, then we’ll talk about getting you a train ticket." He said pushing her the way he wants to go he sees Someone glares at his clothes -- the remains of a
German pilot.

He looks at his clothes "I need to change" he said to himself pulling his coat over his clothes more covering the German pilot clothes he wore underneath.

People stare at Diana, her cloak open, revealing her armor. She smiles and nods, “Hello!,” they back away.
"We need to get you some clothes" he said blushing slightly.

"Why?"

Steve sighs and tries to explain why, "Because you aren’t wearing any."
Diana, confused, looks down at her armor, then looks around at the mostly overdressed women on the street.

"What do these women wear into
battle?" Steve pales, "Well, women don’t exactly-" Diana’s eyes snap to a Mother and her Baby.The mother looks at Diana quite oddly. Steve takes Diana gently by the arm, nods to the mother, and keeps moving.

They move on. Two loud voices are heard to ahead "It’s true! You’re alive" they yell.

Etta Candy, Steve’s loyal, cheeky, secretary and Y/N Trevor, Steve's brave, beautiful, smart Sirster both spy Steve
and Diana walking towards them.

"Well, thank God for that! I
thought you were dead this time, I
really did, then I got your call --" said Etta talking quickly Steve's sister nodding her head before she launches herself at Steve.

"Stevo! I missed you so much you idiot!"  Yelled the young woman wrapping her arms around her brothers neck. She turns to Diana "He was gone for weeks! Not a word. Very unlike him." She said before letting go of Steve's neck.

Etta extends a hand to Diana. Diana just looks at it. "Hello. I’m Etta Candy. Captain Trevor’s secretary." She said sweetly. "What is a secretary?" Asks the warrior

"Well, it means I do everything. I
go wherever he goes. Do whatever
he tells me to do." Diana glaring at Steve "Where I’m from, that’s called
slavery." She said

Y/N them mutters to Steve "Ooh, I like this one" making him glare at her, Y/N sticks a tongue out at him.

Diana looks at her confused "Oh yeah hi I'm Y/N Trevor Steve sister also your very pretty" she said smiling at Diana. "Thank you" she said smiling a small smile back.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Diana!

Word count : 750